Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Who should I subscribe to on onlyfans?

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

I know the obvious ones such as vladislava galagan and a few others but there are a lot I don’t know yet. So let me know if you have some good ones.

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Read through this thread. The vast majority are worthless but some hidden gems can be found.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Read through this thread. The vast majority are worthless but some hidden gems can be found.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

There are 70 pages of onlyfans reviews, that’s why I made this thread so the best ones (hidden gems) can be posted here.

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Calex1234
Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

There are 70 pages of onlyfans reviews, that’s why I made this thread so the best ones (hidden gems) can be posted here.

But your original question is who should I subscribe to. So rather than doing a little research like everybody else you chose the lazier route. Nobody knows what you're specifically looking for in an OF page. Read through the thread. It won't kill you.

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

But your original question is who should I subscribe to. So rather than doing a little research like everybody else you chose the lazier route. Nobody knows what you're specifically looking for in an OF page. Read through the thread. It won't kill you.

70 pages is not a little research! Like you suggested, a lot of the "reviews" really aren't.

He should be specific in his query, though. I like Mercedesthedancer, but he might have zero interest in her and call me an asshole for suggesting it.

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Most of the OF content get uploaded to sites you can watch for free.

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Yeah, I can't blame him. Unfortunately, the OF reviews thread has grown out of control, and it's unrealistic to expect anyone to read through 70 pages of content. However, if you want recommendations, you should state your preferences. What type of content and what type of bodybuilders are you looking for?

Mar 30, 2023 - permalink

always a bit wary of Onlyfans because of payment issues. Seems you have to log your credit card with them....

Mar 30, 2023 - permalink

On which sites though?

Mar 30, 2023 - permalink

Melinda Lindmark. Only 1 answer

Mar 30, 2023 - permalink

I like Shannon Seeley's. She's kinky as fuck! 😏

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

always a bit wary of Onlyfans because of payment issues. Seems you have to log your credit card with them....

You do not have to, but you can. That's the customer's choice. Of course, the customer can also choose to use a prepaid card for the site.

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

do you have any idea which sites?

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

Amazona ifbb , she’s Colombian and her stuff is the best

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

Amy Mendez… ridiculous content!!! 👍🏾

Apr 24, 2023 - permalink

do you have any idea which sites?

Fapello is one

Apr 24, 2023 - permalink

I think you need to join & look around for yourself because only you know what you like and what you'd like to see.

cgsweat
Apr 24, 2023 - permalink

Most of that content is just your average run of the mill T&A type of girl. For what we're interested in (muscle) there's hardly anything on those sites.

[deleted]
May 02, 2023 - permalink

Check out @scarletlight – she's new and definitely a hidden gem. She's RIPPED and confident and loves her muscles – her six pack in particular – which really gets me. And she's excited to progress to 8 😍 Messaging her is super fun and sexy and flirty, and she's also very kind and generous – a rare combination. She's a gem indeed.

May 05, 2023 - permalink

If you really want a solid experience, there are two top creators I will suggest for starters:

Muscle Geisha - In the muscle fetish space, probably the best creator on the platform. She knows that you like muscle and doesn't hesitate to show it. Does really great customs to ensure that she hits every point that you want for the video. Her PPVs are specialized for muscle fetishists and she gives previews and detailed captions to them so you know what you're getting. She's also very engaging in her DMs but give her time for her to get around to you if she doesn't respond immediately. Her engagement also goes up several points when you realise that she'll acknowledge you and take the time to read through your reply (if it's lengthy) so that she can properly reply. She also does nudity.

Tina TrapQueen - Will deliver PPV bundles into your DMs with at least 30 minutes or more worth of content for a very cheap price and is very easy to talk to. She also understands her audience and has content catered towards fans of muscular women and markets herself that way. She does nudity as well.

There are others I could name but to start off with, you definitely want to go with them as your top choices. Most of the others on the platform simply aren't worth it either because they have finicky engagement with the platform, aren't punctual or transparent with their followers about how their content is delivered, are straight up scamming or overpricing their content, or finding slick ways to essentially monetize the same content they show you on IG.

May 06, 2023 - permalink

Me? 🙃

Blatant self-promotion aside, I love chatting with you guys there - and it's free forever.

May 06, 2023 - permalink

Amy Mendez… ridiculous content!!! 👍🏾

Yeah if you like seeing lots of schlongs

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »