Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Most Underrated GWM

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

Lydia Valentin. She's a world-famous Olympic weightlifting champion and she has only 87 subscribers.

Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

For me it's Denise Herber

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Strong and beautiful. She is from my city Hamburg, so a little bias from my side. She is a little famous in Germany but not outside.

Blonde beauties are normally favorites of this site. But Denise only sits at around 200 subs.lets up those numbers

Mar 09, 2023 - edited Mar 09, 2023 - permalink

. Kim Drizzle...Less than 300 subscriptions to this adorable muscle girl is a complete travesty in my opinion.

cgsweat
Apr 06, 2023 - permalink

Jodi Boam at only 659 subs...

For those who aren't familiar with her, she's been around for at least as long as this site has. Her peak popularity was probably around 2014-2018. In the last few years she hasn't been posting anything too stellar, and the subscription system was only implemented 2-3 years ago as well. Otherwise I would say she'd have broken past 1,000 by now.

Apr 06, 2023 - edited Apr 06, 2023 - permalink

Yeah, Jodi seemed to be everywhere about 10 years ago. All those videos on you tube, so you couldn't avoid her. I would say Nicole Wilkins has also suffered in the same way (only 165 subscribers), but she is pretty much non active at the moment.

Apr 07, 2023 - edited Apr 07, 2023 - permalink

Jodi is a legend of the 2010s whose popularity might increase again if she continues with her comeback. Anastasia Papoutsaki is similar.

[deleted]
Apr 07, 2023 - permalink

Lately, its definitely the Goddess Amber Deluca.

She's less active from few years on social media. But, Guys need Her, the World needs Her. SHE's the Goddess on any day, and SHE can't be skipped by anyone. If somebody hasnt come across HER, then they are yet to see the Ultimate Feminine Charm this world has to offer.

Just her Face is enough to make most loyal husbands go weak in knees and become unfaithful hubbies. SHE can fulfill every desire a man can dream.

For me it's Silvia Cuartero. Despite having 2.5k posts on Instagram she only has 9k followers and 425 subscribers here. She deserves much more than that for sure.

Apr 07, 2023 - permalink

She isn't underrated among people looking for solid fitness advice, but probably underrated among us: Megan Gallagher aka megsquats

Unlike a lot of influencers out there, she gives some very solid fitness and training advice, and I think she promotes pretty realistic expectations for women lifters. It's probably because I also lift, but I really appreciate the work she does in getting people, especially women, to the weight room.

She doesn't do any fetish stuff, but she absolutely deserves more recognition here. Plus, she is someone who I truly believe is natty, and I think we need more of that here.

She doesn't do any fetish stuff, but she absolutely deserves more recognition here. Plus, she is someone who I truly believe is natty, and I think we need more of that here.

OK, she's good, pretty and fun. But... she doesn't do any fetish stuff? Well, not other than breaking watermelons with her thighs, lifting and carrying people. But yeah, OK, she does not do OF, which is a step forward nowadays.

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

I've recently discovered Hyllary Oliveira (Datbrazilchick on Instagram) and haven't been this smitten with a GWM since I first saw Peyton Dutcher. Super pretty and I'm guessing the reason she has so few subscribers is because she has so few uploads and is more in the lightly muscled fitness category and not the jacked category that a lot of people who visit this site seem to prefer.

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

Jessica is gorgeous, crazy strong, and has huge legs

Feb 26, 2024 - permalink

I've recently discovered Hyllary Oliveira (Datbrazilchick on Instagram) and haven't been this smitten with a GWM since I first saw Peyton Dutcher. Super pretty and I'm guessing the reason she has so few subscribers is because she has so few uploads and is more in the lightly muscled fitness category and not the jacked category that a lot of people who visit this site seem to prefer.

Thanks to you, she got 1 more sub

cgsweat
Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

If GWM was around with its subscriber system in place in 2005-2008, she'd have well over 2,000 by now for sure...

I think she gets forgotten a lot since most users seem to talk about Cindy Phillips and Britt Miller from that era. The thing is that her best content (where she's in her prime) is found on paysites such as Awefilms, Muscleangels, HDPhysiques, and FTVideo.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

That might be why. When she did post more frequently on social media, she would get a lot of high scores here.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Yea heather armbrust was one of the greatest. when i first started using the internet i was sceptical if i enjoyed big biceps or just leg muscles. but with heather armburst i really embraced my fetish and she actually still looks amazing in her recent videos. she really knows how to seduce submissive men after so many years of experience

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Hard to call any of these women under rated when they are on a website with everyone drooling all over them.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Really it comes down to subscriber count. Anyone posting a woman in this thread with over 1,000 subs is not getting the point. They may be your favorite but they're not underrated.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by thatguy888
« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »