Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Chun-ri Kim in Physcial 100 - Netflix

Feb 28, 2023 - permalink

You are wrong. But on this show, it's okay. The problem is mainly in some kind of almost hysterical reaction in some narrow circles of political activists.

Ahhh okay then yea ur right duck move

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

Is anyone excited for season 2? I know S1 had its controversies, I'm just excited to see these two in action.

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

Is Netflix going to shrink her head to keep up the charade?

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

At least I hope they're paying well, like it's worth it to go mocking yourself and your lifestyle / sport in a charade that uses its disciplines to eliminate people who don't fit the required prototype of a winner. A fair play competition would have categories, at least by gender. "So today we start by eliminating all women and heavyweights! Leeet's HOP UP and hold on!"

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

Didn't they have a challenge in the first season where the men and women both had to hold onto the same amount of weight for as long as possible. But the weight was so heavy that woman could hardly even lift it let alone hold onto it. Just seemed like a ridiculous oversight. Why even have women in the competition if you aren't going to make it fairer?

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

Yeah a more fair competition would be to see who can hang on a bar the longest. But perhaps that wouldn't be as interesting

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

:)

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

It doesn’t look like it from the picture above, and I do feel a little bad for her as her head does look kinda huge especially compared to the girl below.

It’s easy to say ‘just don’t be insecure about the size of your head’ but it’s not that easily done. Either way I’m quite excited to see video of her as there hasn’t been much recently and I do find her size fascinating. I wish they had invited An Da Jeong back and she could have tried out her recently bigger frame too.

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

Yeah a more fair competition would be to see who can hang on a bar the longest. But perhaps that wouldn't be as interesting

To be fair they did do a competition in the first season where they basically had to do this. They were allowed to hang on in any way they wanted and a woman did end up in the final few. But that was one of the very few challenges that was actually fair.

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

I’m bisexual.

I love muscles on all genders. I’m also super attracted to fit Asian people.

And even I couldn’t stomach that show. How did they manage to make it so insanely boring and repetitive?!?

Feb 26, 2024 - permalink

It was ok. It moved slow due to the introductions of all the contestants

Feb 26, 2024 - permalink

I laugjed at this more than I should have.........

Also interesting to see Lim Soo Jim notne able to blur amd hide her face

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Well the new season is out. Has anyone had a chance to check it out yet?

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

I thought its not available until March 19th

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Not even any trailers yet in my neck of the woods.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »