Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Why is bicep bouncing hot?

[deleted]
Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

I've noticed it's a very common request on HBC. Earlier FBB videos feature it heavily. I like it a lot. What's the appeal? I have a theory but I want to see what other people say first.

Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

looks nice

Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

It's just a cool trick only muscular people can do. it's a sign of strength and that is hot.

Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

Any form of Muscle control is sexy…..

Jan 18, 2023 - edited Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

To me, the very best type of biceps bouncing, is when a woman with well developed biceps, messes with her hair. Ties it up, tussles with it, subtle movements where her biceps bounce and pop.

Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

@luvem……I agree…

Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

@luvembuff couldn’t agree more. Luckily my girlfriend became aware of me peeking and now does it on purpose all the time. As to why though OP, I genuinely don’t know. It just hits a certain spot but I’m not sure why.

Jan 18, 2023 - edited Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

((As to why though OP, I genuinely don’t know. It just hits a certain spot but I’m not sure why.))

Biceps bouncing when a woman is simply doing something, so female, like fixing her, or brushing it, hits a real hot spot for me. Oh, I love a strong, confident, clench-fisted flex too but when her biceps are popping, without really flexing, that is HOT!

Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

I've noticed it's a very common request on HBC. Earlier FBB videos feature it heavily. I like it a lot. What's the appeal? I have a theory but I want to see what other people say first.

Seems to me like a quad shake or certain abs flexes or pec/breast flexing, it just will not happen without biceps that are built way up and with added control that comes from a ton of practice in flexing. It's as if the nerves that activate the muscle need to be hyper-developed, too. A true muscle control issue. And, so exciting to watch because the expansion of the muscle brings it to a size all out of proportion to what you see in its resting state.

Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

There is just something about the muscle being able to move on it's own without using the rest of the arm that is incredibly sexy. You witness the immediate expansion from the resting state. It's also such a complete show off move, a girl has to be really confident in her muscles to bounce her biceps for an extended period of time. And finally the rhythmic contraction of a big peaked bouncing bicep always struck me as sexual, like mimicking the rhythm of sex.

[deleted]
Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

I have a theory that it's like the girl is jerking off the viewer with her bicep. Or that the bicep itself is the dick. Maybe too Freudian, I know, but there could be something to it. For example when Alina Popa puts her lips on her bicep while bouncing it.

A post I read by a GwM user about getting a "bicep job" from Julie Bourassa back in the day. That's what got me wondering about it. Bc a FBB rubbing a dick with a giant bicep (17 inches?) might actually be what we're imagining while we're watching her bicep bouncing.

[deleted]
Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

I think it's just a form of teasing for bicep lovers. Simple as that. The amount of the actual bicep muscle belly that is bouncing is important. When a woman with a small frame and a mountain of bicep muscle can bounce it right ...OMG. I'm owned.

It's not nearly as hot when it's just more of a flex/unflex motion than if the muscle belly is also obviously loosening up and jiggling/swaying from the bouncing movement. More bounce in the ounce ....

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

For me it is that I would visualize grabbing them and holding on while they are bouncing. The feeling of an FBB's true strength

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »