Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Which sport makes the best physique?

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

Yes i knew a "horse girl" she had great legs but the rest of her body was not as impressive. i Wish i got to know her better. there are also a lot of people with horses in my area.

[deleted]
Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

>

That doesn't look like a female swimmer to me 🤣

Maybe you mean something like this

Wow who is she?

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

Wow who is she?

The person was making a joke. That is a picture of the trans swimmer from Penn State, Lia Thomas.

Jan 19, 2023 - edited Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

The person was making a joke. That is a picture of the trans swimmer from Penn State, Lia Thomas.

No I wasn't. It is Katinka Hosszu, as you can see by the name on her cap.

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

Rugby

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

Oops, you're right. I was mistaken. Sorry.

fp909
Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

Oops, you're right. I was mistaken. Sorry.

Incredible that I was in college with her at the same time and never saw her swim.

AvS
Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

Scrabble, clearly

Jan 20, 2023 - permalink

Easily track and field

“I like my women built like they could win the hundred meters”

[deleted]
Jan 20, 2023 - permalink

Tnx

Jan 20, 2023 - permalink

Easily track and field

“I like my women built like they could win the hundred meters”

"You can have them bimbos, I'll keep my women like FloJo!" --Sir Mix-A-Lot

Jan 21, 2023 - permalink

I voted for Crossfitting. However, only one person mentioned sport climbing and no one mentioned rock climbers. Most rock women who have been in the sport for a while have incredible physiques

Jan 21, 2023 - permalink

Pole vaulters

Jan 21, 2023 - permalink

Hahaa the comments! Well I instantly thought of swimming, too, but also thought of some really severe ICE SKATERS that I adored for their very built body! And I think it's not only their kind of tight clothing ... many ice-speed-skater are very bit muscled and of course got big explosive legs... thunder thigs ... yea I think I would see ice skating above swimming for my pov. :D

Jan 21, 2023 - permalink

I’m going to chuck in the suggestion: Equestrian

Now obviously we’re not going to have too many hulking mass monsters here, but hear me out, horsey girls have some amazingly athletic bodies, and are as strong as heck too.

I live in a fairly horsey part of the UK and have horsey friends and one or two horsey girlfriends. If you can find a girl who’s been horsey all her life, then she’s been getting a serious workout twice a day, every day. The horse handling, the hay bales, the horse riding, the mucking out. All girls are different of course but some girls get juicy round bums, thick thighs, muscular backs, and some fairly chunky arms. And they’re SO strong too.

Yes. Great legs on horse girls!

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

"You can have them bimbos, I'll keep my women like FloJo!" --Sir Mix-A-Lot

🤝🏾

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

I know ballet dancing isn't a sport, but they have great legs.

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Look on the site for pictures of Emily Dadmun.

Jan 26, 2023 - permalink

Gymnastics, power lifting, and cross fit seem to produce the most crossover athletes in bodybuilding, and these days there are some who actually start in the sport of bodybuilding itself. I think they are the athletes I admire most, because they got into it to mold themselves into that people they wanted to be and transformed their bodies, often dramatically.

Feb 09, 2023 - permalink

Id think any sport thats like Gladiator/arena. I started taking up sword fighting and lost 20 pounds. Its fun too.

Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

heptathlon

Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

POWERLIFTING!!! For me anyway and the my favorite type of physique. Nothing builds thick slabs of muscle on a woman better than years of powerlifting under her belt.

Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

Gymnastics, track, and volleyball.

Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

Looks like voting is over, and I agree with the winner: gymnastics. As Cory Everson said, gymnastics promotes head-to-toe, complete development. Cory was in a different sport, but knew her stuff.

Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

I can't believe CrossFit lost. The women in CrossFit are incredible! đź’Ş

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »