Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

HD Physiques, Premium Physiques, Crush Wrestling

Jan 14, 2023 - permalink

Are HD Physiques, Premium Physiques, and/or Crush Wrestling worth the membership fees?

Jan 14, 2023 - permalink

Specifically for HDP & PP, if you've never been a member it's definitely worth the fee. Large backlog of great muscular women to check out. Plus you aren't going to find professionally shot clips of women like Brooke Walker & Katie Lee anywhere else. That alone makes at least one month sub worth it.

I can't really speak on CW. I've never been a member but I have a few clips of full matches and they were all pretty mediocre.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

I think a one month subscription is worth it if you either haven't ever been a member or have taken some time away. For me, there isn't enough content posted in a month for a recurring membership. I find the quality of the content to be good but below HB & FitVids. All (or most) member video content will have the logo throughout.

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

I think a one month subscription is worth it if you either haven't ever been a member or have taken some time away. For me, there isn't enough content posted in a month for a recurring membership. I find the quality of the content to be good but below HB & FitVids. All (or most) member video content will have the logo throughout.

I agree with this. I understand the difficulty in creating content and how much of a grind it can be, but I don’t like how they split a shoot into a dozen clips and release them a couple at a time.

Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

IMO,HDP & PP are worth at least a 3 month investment,i just did and will again in a few months

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

I had a Crushwrestling membership for a bit, but it was frustrating how they only release clips at very sporadic intervals, while full videos are VOD for both members and nonmembers at the same price.

Also, their videos are...not great. They do get some of the hottest and most muscular and lean women to do shoots for them, but the acting and production is so abysmal. They usually go like this: Lame trash talk grunt grunt moan moan hold tap then the other wrestler does the same grunt grunt overexaggerated moan hold tap and repeated through multiple trading holds until one "finishes off" the other, does victory pose, the end.

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

It depends on what you're into. I'm personally not a fan. Despite having the best roster, their wrestling content is extremely cringe and cheesy because it's completely scripted, so much so that it's pointless and defeats the purpose behind wanting to see two buff chicks wrestling. It's also poorly scripted. They cut the audio every time they give instructions, and suddenly, someone is out of a hold or in one. It completely takes you out of it and ruins any little immersion that was there. So unless you just want to see great FBBs rolling around, then CrushWrestling isn't worth it.

However, I would recommend HDPhysiques.TV for Shannon Courtney's old content, back when she was at her biggest. It's some of the best gym footage I've ever seen.

You can get a good idea of whether HDP and PP are worth it by checking their updates and previews.

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

I have now subscribed to HDP, PP, and MA. Great models, beautiful videos. The audio, for the most part blows goats. HDP and PP, is the worst (except when they have normal background audio-gym or contest). MA's audio is slightly better, but still abysmal. The only good audio is when they choose to do the background audio during photo shoots and you can hear the interaction between Annie and the models. Annie knows what we, the fans, love. She should just talk to the girls on every video. I am torn, now, on joining Crush, based on Gatsby's review. Any other sites worth spending money on to join?

Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

I think a round robin approach is your best bet. I don't think any site really produces enough to warrant a rolling monthly membership (other than to just support them because you like them) That is assuming they allow you to download the clips and aren't streaming only.

Crushwrestling is worth it to me because there are there only a few sites you can get wrestling videos from. The women are just top top quality IMO. UtopiaEntertainment is another one. ScissorVixens and ScissorFoxes are both ok but their narrow focus on 90% scissors and nothing else kind of kills it for me. Yes they are all fake but I enjoy them. To be fair I jump around in the videos and almost never have the sound on so my enjoyment might not be the same as yours.

I haven't been a member of HD Physiques or PP for a long time but I see their release announcements. Seems like finding several sites you like and just joining for a month and downloading everything you want then coming back in 6months to a year would be the way to go for me. I join Crushwrestling about once a year to grab whats been updated.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »