Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Who else should be on the "soft" blacklist for self-morphing their images?

Feb 17, 2023 - permalink

It would be best if blacklisting were implemented at the user level. [...] IMO, there's no difference between shrinking your face and using a filter that effectively hides your cellulite/fat [...]

Okay you all came up with some nice point of views to think about ... relating to the "this site is somewat sexually weighted" too lol - it's somewhat true!

Considering all I heared I think it's true, there CAN'T be a limit/line that would suite everyone, so maybe ... MAYYYBE ... a tag/flag for "morphed" that you can set up with a checkbox on the menuline to filter those pics out or in, SEEMS smart. People would know: if I check this box, I'll see images or models who obviously change their outline, shape, proportions.

On the other hand: - This would open the gates to blow in ANY morphs here, wouldn't it? So ... we would still need models to be filtered out because their morphing/editing is too much?

Apr 20, 2023 - permalink

Is this "soft" blacklist available anywhere? I can see why you would not want them on the main page, but I think it would be fun to just browse through the list instead of having to know who to search for.

Apr 20, 2023 - permalink

Is this "soft" blacklist available anywhere? I can see why you would not want them on the main page, but I think it would be fun to just browse through the list instead of having to know who to search for.

I have asked several times for this exact reason and the answer has always been "no."

I recently saw a Youtube short of an amazing woman, but could not immediately find her name in the comments. I checked this site for the clip, which would have received hundreds of likes, but it wasn't showing. I later found the name in a comment, and searched for it here. She was blacklisted.

Apr 20, 2023 - permalink

Ayme De Oliveira

Her head is totally not proportional to her body or arms. It's laughable

Sep 09, 2023 - edited Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Free lee Jin Seo, Yuan Herong, and li shuo. The fact that Eun hee kang is on the soft blacklist while these beautiful women who happen to modify their content slightly aren’t is criminal

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

I think most headshrinkers should be on the soft blacklist, usually it’s subtle and they’re still muscular meaning we lose a decent model

cgsweat
Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

Yuan Herong and Seo Yi Jin have been put on the soft blacklist.

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

For Yuan Herong at least I've taken care of some additional manual restorations of some of her pics/clips to the original uploaders, and merging in any duplicates, but if anyone notices any more duplicates for either woman please use the Report button so they can be merged together.

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink

Sandra Barraza

She shops the hell out of all of her photos, but her videos are all untouched. I'd like if we could at least post those.

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »