Forum > Requests > Thread

after years, who is this?

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYgv6IUvek8

Found this youtube video again i used to know and love in the past. She's in a really good shape and with such a cute face.

Of course she probaly gets older and quit BB but i'm really curious. Does anybody have an idea? Searching for this contest didn't help much.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Can't find a thing, the uploaders name was Airharp and when I went looking on YT nothing showed up.

fp909
Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

ok after some research this is the 2009 OCB Eastern SeaBoard Show.

There were only three fbb competitors at this show. It's likely this is Jennifer Abracht. One of the other comeptitors posted a video and it's not the woman in this post, and the other person doesn't look as good as the second place person.

There's not much about her online. Either the first search result is correct (and it looks like her) and she's a long time litigator, or she married and changed her name (unless she was previously married), but the haircut and facial features are similar.

also looks like she did another show in 2011 in the masters 35+ category making her 33-34 at the 2009 show and that kinda tracks if she's natty and looking like that, takes a while.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

ok after some research this is the 2009 OCB Eastern SeaBoard Show.

There were only three fbb competitors at this show. It's likely this is Jennifer Abracht. One of the other comeptitors posted a video and it's not the woman in this post, and the other person doesn't look as good as the second place person.

There's not much about her online. Either the first search result is correct (and it looks like her) and she's a long time litigator, or she married and changed her name (unless she was previously married), but the haircut and facial features are similar.

also looks like she did another show in 2011 in the masters 35+ category making her 33-34 at the 2009 show and that kinda tracks if she's natty and looking like that, takes a while.

Thank you, you really digged into this ;) very aprecciate that.

Its probaly her. She really looks like her when i search her name. Also found the newspaper of the 2012 contest. So she sure was over age 30 in this 2009 contest. I think too that she was a natty. Very impressive from her

Thanks again for solving :)

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Just adding my two cents, nice job and congrats finding this, especially in spite of Google making more difficult to look for old info. By the way, her profile info on her practice website mentions that she works out in the weight room five to six days a week, which may not be just a coincidence.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »