Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Fire_and_Ice

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

On herbicepcam. Not a member, but thrilled to see such a high-caliber woman on it. Any experience? Hoping she’s awesome and worth it!

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

I haven’t, but I have read the “A Song of Ice and Fire” books. The first three are very good, but then it gets meh.

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

On herbicepcam. Not a member, but thrilled to see such a high-caliber woman on it. Any experience? Hoping she’s awesome and worth it!

Yeah she's quite awesome. Actually had my first cam session with her just yesterday since she's always on 1-on-1 when she's on and I can never get her in time. At the moment, she's in offseason shape and not only is she HUGE (she says she's about 225lbs right now), but she looks just so much more muscular, it's insane! Also, her face looks so much prettier in offseason shape (without the contest dehydrated look), and I told her I wished she'd do some videos with herbiceps in offseason shape. Anyway, yes she's worth it. Especially now!

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

Love the clip where she compares with molly stewart and makes her look tiny then effortlessly tosses molly around

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »