Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Jenny Jones Female Bodybuilder Reunions

Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

Anyone remember these? They were great — wish there was still a show that did this. Probably harder now with social media to have it be such a surprise but I’d watch.

Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

Another problem caused by social media?? Can we unanimously convene that social media is humanity's worst invention ever?? Even sadder, it's that it came from one of the best ones: the Internet.

Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

Yeah I remember a few of those like Peggy Schoolcraft and Tonia Williams being on it.

[deleted]
Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

I remember those shows. It was sometimes under the guise that the FBB "couldn't find a date," which is total BS. I remember Nikki Fuller being on those shows and looking incredible. We know that Nikki didn't have any trouble finding guys to date.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

Another problem caused by social media?? Can we unanimously convene that social media is humanity's worst invention ever?? Even sadder, it's that it came from one of the best ones: the Internet.

word.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

I recall seeing Colette Nelson as one of Jenny Jones's "Too BUF to find a boyfriend!" gals.

Colette later said that she inundated with letters and e-mails from adoring guys begging her to be their girlfriend, and she had to explain to them that it was all just a silly Jenny Jones gimmick.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

I recall seeing Colette Nelson as one of Jenny Jones's "Too BUF to find a boyfriend!" gals.

Colette later said that she inundated with letters and e-mails from adoring guys begging her to be their girlfriend, and she had to explain to them that it was all just a silly Jenny Jones gimmick.

Exactly. The common storyline for entertainment is that men don’t like buff women and that they can’t find boyfriends. Reality is that while men who like muscular women are in the minority, there are more admirers than there are buff women

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »