Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How to spot a schmoe pretending to be a muscle girl

cgsweat
Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

Some guys might need help with this. For others, this thread might provide some humor.

For example, whenever you see the word "goddess" in their name/username/handle, there's a 99.999% chance it's a schmoe in a thinly veiled disguise.

Feel free to post other obvious examples here.

Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

Claims to be a 19 year old who’s new to the gym but looks like they are a month out of a show.

Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

Talk about how they use their strength to beat up/wrestle/armwrestle men and that they love it and it turns them on.

Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

Claims to be a 19 year old who’s new to the gym but looks like they are a month out of a show.

That’s more from fake natties than schmoes I think.

[deleted]
Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

If they claim to be a muscle woman on GWM and aren't verified.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

Always a guy, until proven otherwise.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

I get more vexed with shy inadequate losers who masquerade as schmoes on forums. They really pee me off but I reckon I have a good radar for spotting faux-schmoes (faux-schmoe is a good turn of phrase isn't it!? Remember where you saw it first😃)!

[deleted]
Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

I get more vexed with shy inadequate losers who masquerade as schmoes on forums. They really pee me off but I reckon I have a good radar for spotting faux-schmoes (faux-schmoe is a good turn of phrase isn't it!? Remember where you saw it first😃)!

Why does it anger you? It should be a given that any person posing on the Internet as a muscle woman on a muscle woman fetish website is lying. Unless there's a verification system in place to prove it's a woman, it's safe to assume it's a man. No need to get mad about it. Just ignore them or laugh at the schmoes falling for it.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

Its like in jail: for the absance of women there are the pretenders to fill the gender gap.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »