Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Jordynne Grace, bodybuilder?

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Seems like Jordynne Grace might compete this year. https://www.instagram.com/p/CmvBHfQIKXK/?hl=en

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

That would be so hot.

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Yeah I follow her and have been wondering if this is true as well. She mentioned something about being a certain amount of weeks out. Did say out for what but usually that means a show when I see it. I think that would be awesome. She incredibly hot.

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Really hope so, her transformation has already been hugely hot , u can tell she loves her bee look

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Her transformation has been extremely impressive. Would be stoked if she decided to compete.

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Her transformation has been extremely impressive. Would be stoked if she decided to compete.

Me too , .more muscle she would be fantastic

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Me too , .more muscle she would be fantastic

She already has a lot of muscle. At this stage, assuming she is competing, she is in contest prep, meaning she is leaning down.

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

She looked magnificent , the pics before Christmas

Jan 05, 2023 - permalink

Seems like Jordynne Grace might compete this year. https://www.instagram.com/p/CmvBHfQIKXK/?hl=en

She is already so hot. Thickly muscled and strong AF. Would love to see her getting defined. Very cute too!!!

Jan 05, 2023 - permalink

The open hand bicep flex suggests she’s doing WPD. I look forward to seeing her on stage. Hopefully Herbiceps will be able to do a shoot with her then.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

I always told myself she'd be a great bodybuilder, while following her on Impact Wrestling.

Eager to see her physique defined and chiseled.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

She is the epitome of Female Power…..

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Holy shit!

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Holy shit!

Hot holy shit

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Holy shit!

Said the same thing feels like transformation occured over night took me by conplete suprise, this girl is different.

cgsweat
Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Conditioning will probably be her biggest obstacle, but I'm eager to see what her final package looks like!

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Conditioning will probably be her biggest obstacle, but I'm eager to see what her final package looks like!

She says she is 11 weeks out I believe. That means it would be a pretty aggressive cut with that little time to be stage ready.

If she was 16 weeks out? Would be a monster on stage.

cgsweat
Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Yeah if I am to speak truthfully, then I would say I don't expect her first show to go all that well. I hope she does prove me wrong though and continues to thrive as a bodybuilder, because she is definitely one of a kind.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Win or lose, I'm excited to see a more chiseled Jordynne!

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Yeah if I am to speak truthfully, then I would say I don't expect her first show to go all that well. I hope she does prove me wrong though and continues to thrive as a bodybuilder, because she is definitely one of a kind.

I’m curious to know what compounds she is running too.

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »