Forum > Requests > Thread

Hola GWM. I'm new here. I've had this pic in my files for ages... Google gives me nothing, what's her name?

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Shannon Rabon

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

from my state of South Carolina

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

Shannon Rabon

Much appreciated. I'm guessing this pic could be 15-20 years old, man she was just perfect at the time.. I just googled her right now. BTW, she deserved a better background!

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

@poolie...The pic you posted was from around 2003 or 2004 I believe. She was so gorgeous back then. Perfect legs, to go along with her beautiful arms. She is much more muscular now though. Still drop-dead gorgeous!!

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

@poolie...The pic you posted was from around 2003 or 2004 I believe. She was so gorgeous back then. Perfect legs, to go along with her beautiful arms. She is much more muscular now though. Still drop-dead gorgeous!!

I was guessing something like that. She was unbelievable..! Yeah, arms. Super handsome, too. And yeah, I see she is bigger now!

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

So does anyone have more pics of her from around that time that they could share? Or a link maybe?

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

So does anyone have more pics of her from around that time that they could share? Or a link maybe?

WPWMax has a bunch of pictures from that era. They have photo sets on sale for $1.99 each, quite often. I try to support them when I can. They started the whole ball rolling as far as providing us with female muscle. 👍💪

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

@luvembuff: Hey, thanks for that, I'll check it out. I've always loved strong women, and I subscribed to a website or two back in the day, but then looked into it only now and then for a long while. Now with the explosion of social media I've come across new, amazing stuff, and rediscovering older stuff, like this Shannon pic. I rediscovered this site and got an account. So I appreciate bits of info like those!

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

@poolie...another great thing about the videos and photo sets at WPWMax is, they are yours to keep. Once you purchase photos or vids, you can view them forever. Actually at least as long as WPW stays intact. I share your attraction for Shannon, btw. She is so gorgeous. I believe there are many photos in the same dress as the pic you showed, at their site.

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

she made a BB comeback 10 years later after divorcing lol...and did set of pics and vids for legsemporium, can purchase

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »