Forum > Bug Reports > Thread

Rotated pictures from site migration

Dec 31, 2022 - edited Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Chainer - you asked me to start a thread about this issue. If you can access my messages to users you'll see I have messaged many asking them to delete and re-upload to fix the issue. However here are some that I've noticed:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/116018/

cgsweat
Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Any user can upload the rotated version of these. If and when they do, that version will be kept while the other is merged into it.

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

I flip them all the time for myself, just gives you the right view.

Jan 01, 2023 - edited Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Any user can upload the rotated version of these. If and when they do, that version will be kept while the other is merged into it.

Sadly you can't, I've tried to save the image, then rotate on my PC and re-upload it. If fails saying the image already exists on the site and links to the image in here in it's wrong orientation. I've double checked and it's correct. Even renaming the file doesn't help.

Now with the ones above I could rotate and then crop out the borders so that the resolution of the image is actually different. But Chainer asked me to create this post as he envisaged a routine possibly to go through and correct them from the backend. Do I have that right Chainer?

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Here are two of mine that need to be corrected...

Thanks for creating this thread admiral_bates!!!

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

A note sent to me from 6Karrel6

2 hours ago NEW

I'll take a look at my pics to see if there are more pics affected. It also looks as if they are cutted off 🧐

Jan 02, 2023 - permalink

Thanks admiral_bates!

Here are some more that need to be corrected...

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »