Forum > Trans Women > Thread

Should Trans Women be Allowed on the Main GWM Page?

(83 total votes)

Yes, they should be allowed on the main page (50, 60.2%)
No, they should be kept to their own forum (33, 39.8%)
Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

Personally, I don’t understand why trans women shouldn’t be allowed to be featured on the main page. Some people take issue because they claim trans women have an “unfair advantage” compared to cis women when it comes to building muscle. Considering a vast majority of women on this site are on PEDs, I don’t understand that line of reasoning. It seems like whenever a good image of a trans woman is posted, it attracts many favorites from people so I want to see how people feel about it!

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

Personally, I don’t understand why trans women shouldn’t be allowed to be featured on the main page. Some people take issue because they claim trans women have an “unfair advantage” compared to cis women when it comes to building muscle. Considering a vast majority of women on this site are on PEDs, I don’t understand that line of reasoning. It seems like whenever a good image of a trans woman is posted, it attracts many favorites from people so I want to see how people feel about it!

Agreed

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

This discussion is always futile, mods here are awful and bigoted so nothing will change no matter how many people echo this sentiment.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

It’s just different man. I’m saying no.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

This discussion is always futile, mods here are awful and bigoted so nothing will change no matter how many people echo this sentiment.

That's the point. We have our funny own ghetto in the forum, and we shall be grateful to. Fair enough.

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

No because when nudity was allowed it was more about posting tran women penises then trans women muscle from that you can tell the folks who post trans content have alternative interest other then trans muscle and i don't wanna see penises on this main site or anywhere on this site.

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

And look how dead this section is without nudity people couldn't post penis pics anymore so it became dead asf.

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

No because when nudity was allowed it was more about posting tran women penises then trans women muscle from that you can tell the folks who post trans content have alternative interest other then trans muscle and i don't wanna see penises on this main site or anywhere on this site.

Given that on main site nudity is not allowed, you won't see penises. And there are trans without penis. So that's nonsense.

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

Seriously, what an idiot Dahak is. This section is dead because the mods cordoned it off to some obscure subsection and alienated the majority of the user base that posted trans women - myself included.>

Given that on main site nudity is not allowed, you won't see penises. And there are trans without penis. So that's nonsense.

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

I can’t imagine why any trans woman would want to be on this site.

Jesus the amount of fragile male energy and overcompensation here is thick enough to cut with a knife.

You can picture the Drake meme for GWM…

Reluctant Drake: fit and beautiful trans woman who has a penis that you never even see because all of her pics are clothed.

Smiling Drake: cis woman with bald head, skin like leather, more girth “down there” then most males, and more testosterone and GH than Rich Piana at his peak.

The awesome thing about being bisexual (like me) is simply not GAF and enjoying wonderful muscles on the full spectrum of humans who have them. It’s just photos, I’m (sadly) not sleeping with any of these exceptional people. Just drop the pretense and let yourself enjoy life for chissakes.

Dec 25, 2022 - permalink

Seriously, what an idiot Dahak is. This section is dead because the mods cordoned it off to some obscure subsection and alienated the majority of the user base that posted trans women - myself included.>

LMAO this website and mods were nice enough to allow transgender models here in the first but you guys are so woke with that bullshit.No female bodybuilder forum or female muscle site allows transgender women models in any form but this one does and you mfers still whine and bitch.When nudity was allowed all i seen was guys posting and lusting over transgender privates rather then admiring their muscle but after the nudity change this section died a horrible death.

A transgender women who lifts is rare and she should be admired for her hardwork developing muscle but the threads always turn into admiring transgender penis.

Dec 25, 2022 - permalink

LMAO this website and mods were nice enough to allow transgender models here in the first but you guys are so woke with that bullshit.No female bodybuilder forum or female muscle site allows transgender women models in any form but this one does and you mfers still whine and bitch.When nudity was allowed all i seen was guys posting and lusting over transgender privates rather then admiring their muscle but after the nudity change this section died a horrible death.

A transgender women who lifts is rare and she should be admired for her hardwork developing muscle but the threads always turn into admiring transgender penis.

Seriously can you shut up with your transphobic BS?

Dec 26, 2022 - edited Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

You know, i'm really, really grateful about how nice is the site, and people like you, to let me exist. But know what? I don't need your permission to 😉. This said, I received some admiration here, and ALL that regarded my muscles, not my long gone penis. So your nonsense goes ahead. Peace.

Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

Fun fact: there's already a few transgender women actively competition in the NPC amateur leagues. And quite a few transgender men. They don't need permission from this site or you... they're already doing it, and they're actually living the bodybuilding lifestyle instead of just looking at photos and talking smack.

It's weird that the transphobes here have their mind 100% made up about trans women. They can't be allowed because they have XY chromosomes and/or a penis. If that's your definition, then trans men (XX chromosomes and pretty much always have a vagina) should be right up your alley.

Here's Alex Tilinca... he perfectly fits your biological definition of "woman." The pic even shows how he looked as a little girl. Yeah, he might be on some test, but most of the girls on this site are too. Should we have his photos alongside Vlaidslava & Co?

Dec 27, 2022 - edited Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

And just to qualify... I don't think that people are transphobic because they're not attracted to trans women. That's totally fine. I'm not attracted to lots of the girls on this site for one reason or another.

But this site is called "Girls With Muscle." It's just a thirsty repository of pics. It's not a competition and the models are not compensated for their content (as far as I know). If there's a photo that you don't like, it's SO EASY to move on to the next one.

Having main site pics of trans women on here (clothed, high quality, looking muscular and strong and beautiful)_costs the users absolutely nothing. And it takes away absolutely nothing from any other models. But the controversy stems from some unbelievably fragile males who see these pics, find themselves aroused, and then have a childish sexual identity crisis when they find out that the model is trans. They never met this person, they never WILL meet this person, but that knowledge is simply too much for them to handle.

Jesus. Imagine being that small-minded and petty. That you can't even enjoy a photograph without projecting out some huge sexual scenario which then morphs into anger, guilt, and shame over some genitals that you'll never see or touch or otherwise know about. Must be so miserable to needlessly live inside that box.

Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

Herbiceps= No transgender women

Herbicepscam = No transgender women

Awefilms = No transgender women

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/ Allows total disrespect of transgender women and athletes

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/ Allows transgender women but admins and mods are treated like the evil empire for not meeting the minimum demands of the trans community while no goes after the other sites for not allowing transgender women at all.Respect to girlswithmuscle website for allowing transgender women to be posted in their forums while places like herbiceps don't allow transgender women at all.

Also i'll be inside my "transphobic" and "fragile male ego" box of respecting transgender female athletes for developing muscle and achieving goals and not just lusting over their private parts lol thats so transphobic of me(sarcasm).

Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

Herbiceps= No transgender women

Herbicepscam = No transgender women

Awefilms = No transgender women

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/ Allows total disrespect of transgender women and athletes

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/ Allows transgender women but admins and mods are treated like the evil empire for not meeting the minimum demands of the trans community while no goes after the other sites for not allowing transgender women at all.Respect to girlswithmuscle website for allowing transgender women to be posted in their forums while places like herbiceps don't allow transgender women at all.

Also i'll be inside my "transphobic" and "fragile male ego" box of respecting transgender female athletes for developing muscle and achieving goals and not just lusting over their private parts lol thats so transphobic of me(sarcasm).

For real, I appreciate the calm response. Here's my take on your points:

1) NSFW subscription sites can and should do their own thing, and will regularly exclude people for all reasons. You're probably correct that HB and AW and FTV and MuscleAngels and other related sites do not have trans women. That's okay, as they're selling a niche product to paying customers, and not presenting themselves as "a community effort to recognize the hard work of female athletes, fitness models, and bodybuilders."

There's of course NSFW sites that only show trans women. There's ones that only show black women. Or Asian guys. So no one expects any different from these examples. GWM has a much larger scope, it's free to use, and it's technically SFW on the main page. It should be a place where muscular women of all stripes, colors, and types are able to exist.

2) Bodybuiling.com is a legendary s**tshow, so let's not even got there. You'll seriously find idiotic teenage boys posting swastikas and using the n-word half of the time. It makes 4chan look like The Economist.

3) I think that the current setup on GWM is the worst possible outcome. Gender and race are not comparable, but for the sake of an example, let's say that GWM had the same issues with Asian women that they did with trans women.

Every time a pic of an Asian woman is posted, a small but extremely vocal minority would slide into the comments and post hateful and bigoted comments. Even though the girl is muscular and the image abides by the guidelines, this group of guys tear it apart and report it to the mods.

Instead of discipling and banning those members, the mods decide to blacklist all of the Asian models and create a special forum section only for Asian girls.

You have to specifically click on this section, and by definition, the people who are actively using it are uniquely attracted to Asian girls and more likely to sexualize them. Nudity is allowed too! So the average photos there are thirstier and racier than pics on the main site. Instead of Yeon Woo Jhi flexing in cute denim shorts, most pics are Denise Masino going down on another girl or something. So their experience on the site is not only segregated, it's also degraded. And users like you start to associate all of the Asian content with nudity and ratchet pics.

4) I like penises but I don't come to this site for them. I don't come here to see vulva's either TBH. I love how this site is a massive catalog of muscular women, and many of the pics are artistic and beautiful. I've never clicked on the nude trans thread and I never will. But I do think that trans women who are muscular do indeed have a place on the main page. They can and should be appreciated for their physique and their femininity. And if some members don't like it and cause problems... the mods should simply BAN those members rather than move all trans content to a weird forum ghetto.

Trans women are women, just like Asian women are women. You're not racist if you don't find Asian women personally attractive, but you're racist if you consider them less than other women. To that end, you're not transphobic for "not lusting over" trans women, but it's transphobic to deny their status as women.

Dec 27, 2022 - edited Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

And just one quick example of how easy this is. As my username suggests, I LOVE FEET. But not all feet... they need to be pretty, slender, and feminine. There's plenty of ugly feet on this site which are a hard pass for me.

Wikifeet is a site that's akin to GWM... it collects user-submitted feet photos of female celebrities and earns money from embedded advertising. They allow trans women as long as they're listed on IMDB. Here's their page for Jamie Clayton... a gorgeous trans actress who starred in the new Hellraiser...

Scroll down and you'll see largely positive comments. Couple of dumb ones. But she stays up there because she's a woman with undeniably pretty feet and it's a site dedicated to women with pretty feet. It could be THAT EASY here, but mods are playin'.

Dec 27, 2022 - permalink

Anyway, I just want to thank every people who (respectfully) wrote in this thread, even who has the (legitimate) opinion that tgirls shouldn't be allowed in the main site. Talking about a cultural shift is always good, and one thing is sure: gwm, allowing this kind of discussions, simply understand that the topic is real. And as a twoman, believe me: herbiceps, herbicepscam, awefilms or whatever, with their bigot approach, are trying to stop the wind with their bare hands.

Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

Ok. I'll try to give the thread object POV of the whole thing. I am a transgender woman with hrt and path done who try to lift the heaviest my body can sustain. So you can guess why my answers could be sometimes sarcastic and passive aggressive (a whole life being discriminated), but this is not an excuse so I apologize to people I could have treated that way in this topic, the only one in the forum where people really talk respectfully about the subject, having their legitimate opinion.

In real life people who look at me think I am a woman. I have the frame and shape of a woman, if not the face, so I could have posted pics of me from the beginning as a bio woman. I have nothing to hide, so I presented myself for what I am:a trans woman. I post pics on gwm first of all, sicerely, to get inspiration and to power my ego and my trainings with users'admiration. Secondarily, because I believe posting publicly, even not on the main site, can further the twomen cause in physical culture. Maybe some other twoman who lifts may share her efforts, and being on there further the normalization of muscular transwoman. Is gwm the only site that allows muscular tg on the web and should I be grate for that? Yes, it is true. Are we kept in a ghetto on this site and shouldn't I go against that? Yes, true as previous. The community is one of the less toxic about feminine muscles (that doesn't mean the community isn't toxic at all), the moderators are very kind and support ready (except for few mithomaniacs). True as previous.

On previous posted points:

• I am a transwoman who lifts. I have to lift heavy because I did my hormone replacement therapy and it is very difficult to me to add mass. I dont take PEDs at all because it would be a hormonal nonsense. So I have: male-grown bone-muscular apparatus (advantage) , but no PEDs. The bio women on the site at 95% have female-grown bone-muscular apparatus (disadvantage) BUT heavy ratio of PEDs. I'm not an endochrinologist, but I think we both could have some adv and some disadv, so having roughly the same difficulties to develop muscles.

• About the "death" of transwomen section. I never posted pics of myself naked or with my body feature fully shown, if not muscles. Well, I have my pm log full of appreciation mp from site users, appreciation at almost 100% not on my penis or vagina or whatever, but on my MUSCLES. So, trans women who lifts are very rare and so does the thread, of course, and I guess people who appreciate tg muscles simply does not post on the thread because the thread is much less visible than a pic on the main site, or because people who appreciate tg muscles fear to do it publicly, or both. I am ready to bet that my thread is among the most viewed not only of the trans section, but of the WHOLE site, but I guess ALL thread on trans section are heavily viewed, but poorly commented.

Sorry, did a speech, thanks to all that read until now, only tried to give my personal POV.

cgsweat
Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

I am ready to bet that my thread is among the most viewed not only of the trans section, but of the WHOLE site, but I guess ALL thread on trans section are heavily viewed, but poorly commented.

Sorry, did a speech, thanks to all that read until now, only tried to give my personal POV.

And that's a shame that more users don't spend more time here to comment and try to build a community. Chainer gave us this section, and perhaps if more voices speak up while this section is here, he will be willing to implement trans content even further.

We do appreciate your time and effort spent here, TransMuscleChic. 🙂

Dec 30, 2022 - edited Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

And that's a shame that more users don't spend more time here to comment and try to build a community. Chainer gave us this section, and perhaps if more voices speak up while this section is here, he will be willing to implement trans content even further.

We do appreciate your time and effort spent here, TransMuscleChic. 🙂

Well, maybe people does not comment a lot in here, and thats a pity for sure: I am sure a developed muscle twomen support community would be very good to be part of; but, the poll is quite voted now and the tendency is clear, users are speaking through this poll, too.... Anyway, thanks to you cgsweat for your support

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for your POV TransMuscleChic.. you're doing an amazing job with your physique!

One part of your post really jumped out to me, and I think it illustrates why the othering of trans women is so harmful here...

*I post pics on gwm first of all, sincerely, to get inspiration and to power my ego and my trainings with users'admiration. Secondarily, because I believe posting publicly, even not on the main site, can further the twomen cause in physical culture. Maybe some other twoman who lifts may share her efforts, and being on there further the normalization of muscular transwoman. *

Two usual transphobic tropes that I've heard around the idea of muscular trans women are:

1) They're better natural athletes and will take away opportunities from cis women This might be true in some narrow applications, but certainly isn't the case here. If TransMuscleChic posts her photos here, it in no way diminishes any other photos. As far as I'm aware, none of the women are being paid for their content here. Her photos just go into the pool of hundreds of thousands of other photos

2) Guys don't want to be tricked into something that they don't want If we were talking about online dating, sex workers, or paid subscription sites.. then okay... I think it could be fair to give people heads up when a model is trans. Everyone is entitled to their own preferences when it comes to intimacy, and if trans women aren't your thing, then that's fine. Really overweight women aren't my thing. That doesn't make me an anti-fat bigot. It just makes me a person with preferences.

But this site is free. No one is paying to use it. Models are not getting paid to be one it. In many cases, these women probably have no idea that their photos are even here. The male viewers haven't invested anything to use the site.

Moreover, there's no nudity or explicitly sexual things. So if TransMuscleChic can't post a photo flexing in a sports bra, then there's only one reason why... the mods do not consider her to be a "woman." There are members here who are TERRIFIED of liking her photo and then discovering that she's trans. Due to their own insecurities and fragility. And that is completely f**ked up.

Once again for the people in the back... it's totally fine if you don't want to be intimate with trans women. It's fine if you don't find them attractive. That doesn't make you a transphobe. But if their mere presence causes you to freak out and act like a giant baby instead of merely click onto the next photo in a literal ocean of photos... then THAT makes you a transphobe.

Dec 30, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for your POV TransMuscleChic.. you're doing an amazing job with your physique!

Thank you! You can call me Monica anyway 😉

*I post pics on gwm first of all, sincerely, to get inspiration and to power my ego and my trainings with users'admiration. Secondarily, because I believe posting publicly, even not on the main site, can further the twomen cause in physical culture. Maybe some other twoman who lifts may share her efforts, and being on there further the normalization of muscular transwoman. *

Two usual transphobic tropes that I've heard around the idea of muscular trans women are:

1) They're better natural athletes and will take away opportunities from cis women This might be true in some narrow applications, but certainly isn't the case here. If TransMuscleChic posts her photos here, it in no way diminishes any other photos. As far as I'm aware, none of the women are being paid for their content here. Her photos just go into the pool of hundreds of thousands of other photos

Believe me, I don't feel at all a better natural athlete than any woman on the site. They are terrific athletes and some of their muscles put shame on mine...the sad truth 😆

2) Guys don't want to be tricked into something that they don't want If we were talking about online dating, sex workers, or paid subscription sites.. then okay... I think it could be fair to give people heads up when a model is trans. Everyone is entitled to their own preferences when it comes to intimacy, and if trans women aren't your thing, then that's fine. Really overweight women aren't my thing. That doesn't make me an anti-fat bigot. It just makes me a person with preferences.

If that's the point about the presence on main site, there is a simple way I guess: the "trans" tag.

« first < prev Page 1 of 7 next > last »