Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Most Improved Physique of 2022

cgsweat
Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

Just wondering who everyone thinks has improved her physique the most in 2022.

This is intended for women who started training before this year, where clear comparisons can be made between this year and previous year(s).

As a general definition, "improved" in this case is intended to mean that you noticed her a lot more this year than you ever did before.

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

Vladislava Galagan

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

Lena Ramsteiner, Paula Ranta

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

Melinda Lindmark

I wasn't following the muscle girl world that closely this year, but I remember her from some time ago, and seeing her now, it's like she turned into an angel.

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

Brooke Walker, Natalia Coelho, Valerie Ratelle, Diana Blanchard, Ashley Jones.

cgsweat
Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

These are all amazing, valid answers. I can personally testify to all of them.

The question is, however, who deserves the title above all the others?

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

I say Brooke Walker. We all fawn over her. And yet, she managed to even surpass any of our wildest expectations. She went from being "damn" to being "GODDAMN!"

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

Another one: Leyvina Barros.

Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

Nothing short of impressive what Michaela Aycock has done

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink
Jan 14, 2023 - permalink

Kolly Amandine blew up last year. Going from figure to physique worked well for her, in my opinion.

Jan 14, 2023 - permalink

Brooke Walker + Amandine Kolly - both incredible gains!

Jan 14, 2023 - edited Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

For me, Natalia Coelho, Bianca Siles, and Wendy Fortino really took their physiques to new heights in 2022.

[deleted]
Jan 14, 2023 - permalink

Natalia C, Blanka Siles, Ashley Jones, Paula Ranta - all mentioned by others but i second them. Hopefully Blanka moves to WPD

Jan 14, 2023 - edited Jan 14, 2023 - permalink

Amy Mendez got JACKED!!

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1878529/

I was not impressed with amy the first time I saw her on reddit I thought she was just some what of a kinky milf/casual fitness woman who would disappear over night like many others, this was maybe 4 years ago when she was relatively unknown.. She's completely transformed herself since then and proved to be way more into body building and kink than I realized, so hot! πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯😍😍

[deleted]
Jan 14, 2023 - edited Jan 14, 2023 - permalink

Ariel Rose

December 2021

November 2022

Jan 14, 2023 - permalink

I was not impressed with amy the first time I saw her on reddit I thought she was just some what of a kinky milf/casual fitness woman who would disappear over night like many others, this was maybe 4 years ago when she was relatively unknown.. She's completely transformed herself since then and proved to be way more into body building and kink than I realized, so hot! πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯😍😍

Amy Mendez also sets new standards in terms of muscle gains in combination with preserving her natural looks, something that seems to be extremely difficult for women in the sport. Other women in her range suffered way more under random deformation (physically and mentally) - looking at Amy it appears like the most normal thing that a woman can become ultra muscular.

[deleted]
Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

Lena Ramsteiner

Dec 2021

Now

Jan 18, 2023 - edited Jan 18, 2023 - permalink

Paula Ranta and Michaelya Aycock put on crazy muscle in 2022. Paula prolly the most.

. VS

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink
Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

I’ve been really impressed with Emily Schubert lately, she’s been bulking up and I wonder which division she’s going to compete in next season.

mrt
Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Giusy Settembre

March 2022

December 2022

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Giusy Settembre

March 2022

December 2022

damn she got ripped

Jan 22, 2023 - permalink

Jordynne Grace

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

The most impressive to me was Wendy Fortino, she definitely cranked it up a few levels, after several years of only slight improvement.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »