Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

JRE #1909 Stravos Halkias

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

I tuned into the Joe Rogan podcast this morning, comedian Stravos Halkias.

Turns out he's into fit women. They discuss at length. Thought y'all might be interested.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/53j4SZe2AbdW...

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, he's been going from fat to fit, it's not surprising he's being exposed to a lot of fit women now.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, he's been going from fat to fit, it's not surprising he's being exposed to a lot of fit women now.

Which again, goes to show: want to get with a fit woman? Get fit yourself.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

Which again, goes to show: want to get with a fit woman? Get fit yourself.

LOL this advice never seems to go over well on this site.

[deleted]
Dec 14, 2022 - permalink
Dec 15, 2022 - permalink

LOL this advice never seems to go over well on this site.

Haha you're right. I feel like it's pretty obvious though. Don't have to be a bodybuilder but it obviously helps if part of your life has some type of fitness in it. Being muscular helps a lot.

Dec 15, 2022 - permalink

Damn, that was a long segment. Why do so many "podcasters" seem to struggle with just getting to the fucking point?

I get that he's a showman who's here to entertain, but there's a zero percent chance there was anything authentic or brand-new in Joe's response to the big guy acting like he "just" discovered musclegirls. That probably made the bit even more agonizing than it would have been otherwise.

That said, LOVE the inclusion of the vintage imagery for their audience, which likely most viewers have never seen (not sure how many are watching on YouTube vs listening only on Spotify, etc). Even if I wasn't such a huge fan of female muscle, I would be glad those photos existed.

fp909
Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

JRE is soemthing you'd proably have on in the background, it's not like a hyper-focused debate show or anything. it's just Rogan and whoever else (most of the time) shooting the shit with a loose agenda for the whole thing. Exceptions being like the absolutely hilarious (and 4 hour long) Alex Jones debacle, or the Twitter one which just felt weird the whole time since it felt like we learned nothing except they wouldn't talk about stuff.

I need to watch it but even people in fitness are pretty unaware of bodybuilding. A friend of mine was surprised to know I knew so much about it when she started looking into training herself. I had turned her on to fitfluencer who had breast cancer as well and the recovery and she started poking around. Was very surprised to hear she knew anything about CBum or DLB, even though they are big names.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »