Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

True strength story from the news

Dec 14, 2022 - edited Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

Here is a true story out of the recent news. Not sure if it is of interest to anyone, but it caught my eye...

https://www.newsweek.com/woman-arrested-claim...

Obviously, she was no doubt under the influence of something. :(

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

Just imagine you are just relaxing in town and then this happens. you never know what kind of crazy stuff can happen. Always watch your back.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

I just saw the pic. "Emily Thomas" - "E.T." - could very well be a biological male.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

Some drugs, like PCP and meth, give users access to strength they wouldn't otherwise have. If you really exerted your muscles full strength, you would damage them and your tendons, and the drug shuts off your awareness of how hard you're pushing yourself. Seems like this woman was on something with this effect.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

From having worked in loss prevention, I'm not as impressed as most would be at the number of officers required to end her reign of terror upon innocent dinnerware. When you have a number of people available, you swarm to prevent injury to the suspect, (e.g. Each person grabs a limb).

However, I am fully willing to submit her photo to the site if anyone would care to use it for their own pleasure.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

I remember when I was in DARE class in grade school an officer talking about an encounter he had with a guy on PCP/Angel Dust. He said the guy broke out of the handcuffs and they had to shoot with an actual gun and that didn't stop him either. He eventually stopped himself when he stated he could fly and jumped out a window but found out he couldn't fly. So I would say she was probably on that as bonaciti mentioned.

Some drugs, like PCP and meth, give users access to strength they wouldn't otherwise have. If you really exerted your muscles full strength, you would damage them and your tendons, and the drug shuts off your awareness of how hard you're pushing yourself. Seems like this woman was on something with this effect.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

I just saw the pic. "Emily Thomas" - "E.T." - could very well be a biological male.

Definitely is. I think the "Thomas" name is a giveaway.

Lucky for her that presenting as female is probably the reason she's still alive. Males have been shot dead by cops for way less.

Agreed with SoCo247 on the PCP probability.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

I think strength level checks out given we're dealing with an Egyptian god.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

Looks like she was possessed by a jinn. Afreet is one of the strongest jinns when a person gets possessed by one them they develop unnatural strength.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

4 years ago she was a softball player for FAU.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »