Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Capturing Images from Instagram

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Like a lot of you, I imagine, I follow a LOT of FBBs on Insta. Drives me crazy that I can't capture a photo there. Even with capture, it just blinks and nothing happens. Anybody know how to do this?

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

You can just Google Instagram downloader and you get many websites that let you download images and videos.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

on pc, click on the image you want to capture to get the fullsize with the comments and all that, right-click on the picture > inspect, on the panel that opens, a section starting with <div class=" will be highlighted, go to the one right above that and click on the black arrow pointing right, scroll a bit until you see an underlined link, hover on it with your mouse and on the small window that opens, click on the blue link next to Current source: you can't miss it

should open the image fullsize in a new tab, you can just right click, save it from there

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

HA! It worked

Laura Valleta, ifbb Pro

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

on pc, click on the image you want to capture to get the fullsize with the comments and all that, right-click on the picture > inspect, on the panel that opens, a section starting with <div class=" will be highlighted, go to the one right above that and click on the black arrow pointing right, scroll a bit until you see an underlined link, hover on it with your mouse and on the small window that opens, click on the blue link next to Current source: you can't miss it

should open the image fullsize in a new tab, you can just right click, save it from there

Is there a Mac version of that?

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Any idea how to make it work on videos? And I'm having trouble making the picture any bigger, clicking on it just makes it "Like" the pic.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Sorry, that's the extent of my knowledge

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Any idea how to make it work on videos? And I'm having trouble making the picture any bigger, clicking on it just makes it "Like" the pic.

This is all you need my friend:

https: //snapinsta .app/

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

Is there a Mac version of that?

I just tried. It works the same way, but instead of right-clicking, you press Control-click.

Dec 14, 2022 - permalink

Another way of getting the full pic is opening it on a new tab and adding "media/?size=l" at the end (minus the quotes). Doesn't work with albums, though - you'll get only the first pic.

Dec 15, 2022 - permalink

You can also (on the PC) open the post in a new tab, and click CTRL+I. This opens the page info. Click on the media tab, and scroll down until you see "image" in the Type column. Select the image you want and then click "save as". You can also use this for videos.

Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

Like a lot of you, I imagine, I follow a LOT of FBBs on Insta. Drives me crazy that I can't capture a photo there. Even with capture, it just blinks and nothing happens. Anybody know how to do this?

Generally I just tend to screenshot and crop the images

cgsweat
Dec 17, 2022 - permalink
Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

https://indown.io/ Download anything on an IG profile

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »