Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

No limit bodybuilding class

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

If bodybuilding show didn't had a limit on how big a female bodybuilder could get. Who would try try it and how big you think some bodybuilders go without having a limit.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

I think they would use extreme amounts of steroids to the point where they won't survive. and will only be slightly bigger than they are now.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

no thanks.....The athletes should be valued more than schmoeland being able to get their rocks off to some chemical experiment.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Just need a slight change to now: no penalty for being too big so long as in proportion

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

What would be better is women's shows that recognize the higher percentage of B/F characteristic of the female gender. Those contestants testing below X percentage wouldn't be allowed to compete. Like what they do during "fashion week" to discourage models from living on cigarettes and speed

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

no thanks.....The athletes should be valued more than schmoeland being able to get their rocks off to some chemical experiment.

I agree.

Honestly, I’m struggling a bit with my attraction to muscular women with how many bodybuilders are suffering from health issues due to their drug use, including some who have died from it (referencing the recent WaPo articles.) I’ll always been attracted to women with muscle, but I’m starting to lose interest in the absolute mass and shredded monsters

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Just need a slight change to now: no penalty for being too big so long as in proportion

I agree, theres a perspective that not alot of people are making and that is, some of these women want to be big and are being marginalized for it. Yes, there are health complications but the athletes are doing this with a dignified risk. They know about the issues and most of them are upset because they are not the ones dictating the criteria. They have to keep up with the year to year changing criteria which is very difficult; one year slimmer legs, broader shoulders, then the next year is less overall mass, better conditioning. This means taking harder cycles, training intensely to compensate for new changes, altering their already strict diet, etc. If the sport just focused on size and proportion, with reasonable conditioning this would be less dangerous and frustrating. I think that's where the problem lies. Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Wellness all need a reality check to determine what are the clear cut criteria and how can we help the athletes succeed in their division,

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Did you consider the possibility that these women are doing it for their own reasons, not for us "schmoes"? Certainly anabolic use should be policed, but assuming we're living rent free in these women's heads is insulting to them.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Did you consider the possibility that these women are doing it for their own reasons, not for us "schmoes"? Certainly anabolic use should be policed, but assuming we're living rent free in these women's heads is insulting to them.

I think what Sluggo is saying is that the desire for a no-limits get-as-big-and-shredded as possible look where they use enough steroids to bulk up all of Madagascar is more of a schmoe fantasy than from women who actually train. While there are women who want to get as big as possible, I have been seeing more who are interested in downsizing or only getting to a certain size.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

I agree on conditioning, I personally regard the super shredded, 0% bodyfat look to be basically anorexia by another name. But a certain type of bodybuilder, like Anastasia Korableva for example, obviously wants to get huge, and is suffering under the current judging standards. WHILE STILL POLICING PEDs, perhaps a separate Monster category might be helpful?

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

To me something is wrong when a competitor wins the trophy for being biggest, but not the trophy for winning the contest. In all divisions below bodybuilding the competitors get bigger, but in bodybuilding the judges still call on the competitors to downsize. Just look at Andrea Shaw this year compare toprevious year while the competitors in the divisions below bodybuilding keep getting bigger. I want the mass monsters in female bodybuilding. I want my favourite Kristina Nicole Mendoza to keep getting bigger also after the 2023 season. She took 2022 off to get bigger. I hope she won't be downjudged for that when she returns to the stage next year.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

They're already practically there in the open division etc. Lol without killing themselves there's really bot much room for plenty of them to get any bigger really

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

I agree.

Honestly, I’m struggling a bit with my attraction to muscular women with how many bodybuilders are suffering from health issues due to their drug use, including some who have died from it (referencing the recent WaPo articles.) I’ll always been attracted to women with muscle, but I’m starting to lose interest in the absolute mass and shredded monsters

Well said....Me too....losing interest.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Another thing....A lot of the women growing to be the biggest are headed to one T shot away from being ready for her op procedure to gender change. Some in the open look like men with wigs and the femininity is completely gone. To some, that is desirable and have at it but the women make a choice and support from a fringe of fans to make them suffer irreversible life health changes isn't for me.

Dec 19, 2022 - permalink

Bunch of Renne Torey’s

Dec 19, 2022 - permalink

Bunch of Renne Torey’s

I think huge muscles are something extremely feminine, so Rene Toney's mass isn't any problem for me. The biggest problem is that she has (partly because of drug usage) a manly face. Then I ask: Should the face be judged in a BODYbuilding contest? I don't think so.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »