Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Cannot go into Herbiceps.com

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

Just over two hours ago, I was suddenly kicked out of herbiceps.com due to the site's certificate became invalid. I am using Google Chrome and running Kaspersky Anti-virus. Now, whenever I try to go back in, I always get this message "Visiting an untrustworthy website has been prevented. One or more of this website's certificates are invalid, so we can't guarantee its authenticity. This happens when the website's owner hasn't updated the certificate in time, or if it's a fake site created by scammers. Visiting a website like this makes you more vulnerable to attack.

You were protected from visiting this website by Kaspersky security. You can close this window with no risk."

"Detected at: 3/12/2022 12:41:20 PM

URL: www.herbiceps.com

Reason: This certificate or one of the certificates in the certificate chain is not up to date. View certificate"

I cannot go into this site at all. I cannot log any type of fault report. I have zero option but to post this thread here in the hope someone at Herbiceps.com reads this and updates their certificates. So, far Herbiceps.com has not updated their website certificates thus preventing anyone accessing their site.

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »