Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do FBB have more testosterone than normal men?

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

People are confusing natural testosterone levels and anabolic steroid levels. Men and women taking anabolic steroids will actually suppress their natural testosterone levels. Anabolics are more potent than natural testosterone and this shuts down hormone production in the specific tissues. This is well known and documented in physiological textbooks.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

People are confusing natural testosterone levels and anabolic steroid levels. Men and women taking anabolic steroids will actually suppress their natural testosterone levels. Anabolics are more potent than natural testosterone and this shuts down hormone production in the specific tissues. This is well known and documented in physiological textbooks.

And that there may be the biggest issue with anabolics, for either guys OR girls.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Something I have noticed in the realm of instagram/TikTok fitness influencers is that, while the fake natty is still very prominent, the new trend is influencers admitting to PED use, but claiming that they use “only a little bit of Test” and that they only started using it recently. The downplaying trend is so lame.

"It's only SARMS I don't take steroids no no no no never no" -20 year old woman training for 2 years with bigger shoulders than the average college linebacker.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

abdorinc said:

I am a weird person, but I find it sexy if a woman has more testosterone than me as a man.

I find it disturbing. Not because it would cause me any feelings of inferiority. There are certainly many men who have more testosterone than I do. And there still are the 99.9 % of women who are guaranteed to have less than I do. Fixating on the 0.1 % of women would be completely unnecessary. But traumatized people, especially when triggered, can only see the thing that hurt them originally, so that could be the reason if I were mindlessly drawn to women who are bigger and more powerful than I.

But (I find it disturbing) because I think it is damaging for the woman. More than if she were a chain smoker.

beardedladyfan said:

There's plenty of us here who prefer women with virile features besides muscle, like facial hair.

I wonder why. What this looks like to me is enjoying the sight of a woman self-destructing. I am sure those women did not want it. If they did, there would be some eating PEDs and hormones just to get the effects without the muscle.

Not sure if the idea is to have a momdad. That is both in the same person. Or a new form of bisexuality. Just guessing here. I find my earlier explanation more probable and I wonder if the explanation is to see some combination of sacrifice, suffering and decay, compared to a mom who for example was not that much if at all into sacrificing and suffering for her son. So a virilized fbb is someone who really gave her all, including her health and looks, instead of just bitterly saying so.

Geritser said:

Best response on here, if messages could be pinned this one should be.

Totally agree; hedgeborn shared all the interesting details.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Tall1
Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

What percentage of FBBs cycle more than just Anavar?

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

120%

Based on what, and what do you believe the common cycle is, then? Bearing in mind, the shit the big girls are taking is not remotely representative of the majority.

It's ridiculous to even have this debate while everyone is being vague and broad. "A small amount of gear can..." - what gear?

Once we've agreed on what FBBs are actually cycling, then we can more accurately determine what their T-levels are likely to be.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

You guys DO realize this is mostly conjecture, right? While it's certainly a safe assumption that the biggest women are on PEDs, what and how much is nothing but guesswork, as long as they don't want to admit to a felony.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Based on what, and what do you believe the common cycle is, then? Bearing in mind, the shit the big girls are taking is not remotely representative of the majority.

It's ridiculous to even have this debate while everyone is being vague and broad. "A small amount of gear can..." - what gear?

Once we've agreed on what FBBs are actually cycling, then we can more accurately determine what their T-levels are likely to be.

Well sure not all gear will actually boost T levels.

But what would be common compounds for women? I'd guess common ones would be Winstrol, Primo, Masteron.

On more serious side - Tren, Deca, Test.

Not all of these will necessarily show as huge testosterone levels in a blood test, but they sure as hell will give someone a hormone muscle building profile wayyyyyyyyyyy beyond any natural man..

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

I'm recalling a lot of African Olympics competitors in track who got banned because their natural T level was higher than the IOC allowed. And of course, at this point you get into arguments about the IOC and white men judging African women's bodies, and that's a whole other thing we shouldn't get into here.

You shouldn't bring race into it, shouldn't be anti White.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

No, you cannot determine that - every person's physiology is different.

Anecdotally, very popular among women are winstrol and anavar, both of which can be taken orally. They're considered an easy "starter set". Primo is also popular, but is typically harder to get. Oral primo exists, but I've only ever seen the injectable compound myself.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

LOL? that such a copout and you know it - there's people who admit to usage online all the time, there's girls here obviously juiced and who've admitted elsewhere. But suddenly you can't name someone who's apparently 5-7x the average test levels of most women cause you're afraid it'd be tracked down?

pfft sounds like a made up story sorry.

Cling to 'your truth', man! This is a safe space for you. 🤙

Not sure whether you're trolling (most likely) or whether logic just is not your thing. How would one person's disclosure decisions relate at all to what another chooses to do in a completely different U.S. state? If one person chooses to share with the public, that's their business and completely unrelated to the sharing of a second-hand anecdote here. Your attempts to conflate the two are laughable in a very drunken sorority girl sort of way. "Drink! Drink! Drink!" chest-puffing by anonymous internet randos is always funny, but I'm going to let you keep that little b energy that means so much to you, "Bob". 🥳

Could I ask her for consent to "put her name on it"? Sure, I could, but...why would I? lol

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Dude you suggested its farily likely and common that women could be 6x-7x the average/top end of female test levels naturally. LOL jus bounce. Stattistics not your strong point i spose. nor is logic.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

You shouldn't bring race into it, shouldn't be anti White.

I hope to Gawd you're just trolling.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Dude you suggested its farily likely and common that women could be 6x-7x the average/top end of female test levels naturally. LOL jus bounce. Stattistics not your strong point i spose. nor is logic.

I did? Show your work. You suggested the number was zero. An absolutist using the term "logic" - that's rich.

I get that this forum is above your reading level, but how do you equate "outlier" with... "common"?

(grabs 🍿 - your next triggered retort oughta be good)

Dec 05, 2022 - edited Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Triggered? Lol its jus funny witnessing you evade everything. I didn't suggest ot was 0 - I suggested the odds are far more likely its all a lie than exists. 😂

Triggered would be the guy getting all personal rather than just say the name of this amazing individual .... but won't for fear of the police in an online forum suddenly popping up?

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »