Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Which continent are most of your favorite muscle ladies from?

Which continent are most of your favorite ladies from? (215 total votes)

North America (72, 33.5%)
Europe (71, 33.0%)
Asia (37, 17.2%)
South America (21, 9.8%)
Africa (7, 3.3%)
Antarctica (5, 2.3%)
Australia (2, 0.9%)
cgsweat
Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

In case you're not sure, here are some maps for reference:

https://www.worldatlas.com/geography/continen...

I would have made this poll with specific countries in mind, but I would likely need about 20 options, and the current max for GWM polls is 10.

Popular countries (where muscular women are located) seem to be, but are not limited to:

• United States
  • Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • Germany
  • Brazil
  • South Korea
  • Russia
  • Australia
  • Mexico
  • Spain
  • China
  • Japan
  • Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
  • Italy
  • Greece
  • Romania
Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

Technically Africa. Technically.

cgsweat
Nov 25, 2022 - edited Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

I get what you're saying, but I'm just looking for where the individuals are from, not their family lineage from several generations back. Like nowadays someone can be considered Asian by race but she could have been born and raised in South Africa, and so for the purpose of this poll she is considered to be African... not by race of course, but by ethnicity.

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

Voted Europe but it was so close between that and North America.

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

I think south America they have many strong women over there. and i have had a lot of fun with women from that region.

i would also like to say Europe. but i live in Europe and i have not seen any fbbs in person here. but there are a lot more in eastern Europe.

and most Asian countries don't have a lot of fbbs. but for some reason south Korea has many. and recently female bodybuilding started to become a thing in India and south east Asia. but it's kind of like early 80s bodybuilding over there

and even in some African countries female bodybuilding is becoming a thing. like i saw a female bodybuilding contest from kenia on YouTube. so it hope to see more fbbs from all over the world.

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

Technically Africa. Technically.

Technically?

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

Technically?

In the sense that humanity originated on the continent of Africa thousands of years ago.

Nov 26, 2022 - permalink

Who are the muscle ladies from Antarctica? And Australia and NZ so far have no votes despite a large number of beautiful women from that region.

Nov 26, 2022 - permalink

Technically?

Close but women of African descent.

Nov 26, 2022 - permalink

In the sense that humanity originated on the continent of Africa thousands of years ago.

That's a widely contested theory

Nov 26, 2022 - edited Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

At the moment, the four favourite muscle ladies I like are Kristina Zafirova, Anastasia Leonova, Peyton Dutcher and Luisa Teixeira. 2 from Europe, 1 from North America and one from South America. So Europe it is.

Nov 27, 2022 - permalink

Technically Finland is not part of Scandinavia - only Denmark, Sweden and Norway

The term Nordic countries usually covers Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland and Finland

[deleted]
Nov 27, 2022 - permalink

Asia then Russia/Eastern Europe for me

Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

Themyscira. :)

Nov 28, 2022 - edited Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

Like so many other things in science, just because something has been the norm in academic circles for years, doesn't mean it's a foregone conclusion.

Anthropology aside, my vote goes to Europe.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

In case you're not sure, here are some maps for reference:

https://www.worldatlas.com/geography/continen...

I would have made this poll with specific countries in mind, but I would likely need about 20 options, and the current max for GWM polls is 10.

Popular countries (where muscular women are located) seem to be, but are not limited to:

• United States
  • Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • Germany
  • Brazil
  • South Korea
  • Russia
  • Australia
  • Mexico
  • Spain
  • China
  • Japan
  • Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
  • Italy
  • Greece
  • Romania

Finland isn't part of Scandinavia

[deleted]
Dec 06, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Dec 06, 2022 - permalink

America and Eastern Europe.

[deleted]
Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

Sweden