Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Tattoo Free - totally and absolutely clean

Nov 24, 2022 - permalink

Almost free of tattoos is not good enough. Not a single dot of ink for the athletes in this thread.

I haven't seen a tattoo that enhances a physique, most are tasteless, generic shapes, picked from a child's drawing book that will look even worse by the year. Many are an offensive way to mutilate your skin for life.

Here are some fine examples of ladies that avoided toxic ink.....

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

@damagecontrol Congrats! I think she will be the only athlete posted here that we are absolutely certain she has no tattoos :)

She did physique or BB?

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

Almost free of tattoos is not good enough. Not a single dot of ink for the athletes in this thread.

I haven't seen a tattoo that enhances a physique, most are tasteless, generic shapes, picked from a child's drawing book that will look even worse by the year. Many are an offensive way to mutilate your skin for life.

Here are some fine examples of ladies that avoided toxic ink.....

Totally agree... especially for competitive FBB, it's ruining the hard work with layers of blotches inconsistent with the general purpose of BB

Nov 25, 2022 - edited Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

Isa one of the few Brazilians tat free!

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

Another one.

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

Some of the models pictured appear to have other "enhancements." So it's difficult to call them "totally clean."

Yes, some models go over the top with the tatts. But some tastefully done tatts are always preferable, for me, to poorly done chest enhancements.

Sep 01, 2023 - permalink

Totally free of tattoos I think

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »