2. Anne Mohn
  3. Natalia Coelho
  4. Brooke Walker
  5. Ivie Rhein
  6. Raluca Raducu
Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

anyone have wellness or figure picks?

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Your picks assume only 6 competitors? I don’t see either of them placing that high. Also underestimating Yeo & Coehl

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Your picks assume only 6 competitors? I don’t see either of them placing that high. Also underestimating Yeo & Coehl

Those are my top 6 picks. Olympia has a good amount of competitors at least 15+

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink
  1. Andrea Shaw
  2. Margie Martin
  3. Michaelya Aycock
  4. Angela Yeo
  5. Theresa Ivancik
  6. Eva Montgomery

Physique

1. Sarah Villegas
  2. Anne Mohn
  3. Natalia Coelho
  4. Brooke Walker
  5. Ivie Rhein
  6. Raluca Raducu

No way Michaela Aycock gets third. Yeah her conditioning is unbelievable, but she’s WAY too imbalanced. Biceps overpower her triceps. Good quads, not great. No calves at all. Very good hamstrings compared to the rest of her legs. And just simply an upper body that just dwarfs her lower body. I think she looks amazing just because she’s so muscular, but definitely lacks symmetry.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

we'll see i think the judges will like her at olympia. mayla ash may beat theresa and eva with conditioning too.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Don’t see how Brooke could only place fourth in Physique, unless the judges decide to punish her for being “too big,” which is certainly a possibility.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

we'll see i think the judges will like her at olympia. mayla ash may beat theresa and eva with conditioning too.

Yes, I think Mayla has a good chance to finish in the top three or four. Of course, it’s a foregone conclusion that Andrea will win, so the only suspense is seeing where everyone else places.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Don’t see how Brooke could only place fourth in Physique, unless the judges decide to punish her for being “too big,” which is certainly a possibility.

i dont see brooke beating sarah,anne, or natalia. thats a pretty dominate 3.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »