Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

NPC IFBB Pro League Atlantic Coast Pro AM

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

I was sitting outside a restaurant, in a strip mall on 17th street causeway with with a friend getting a bite to eat after our workout. Suddenly, I see this gorgeous fairly tall woman with delts as wide as a doorway and quads and calves to match, walking toward the LA Fitness. Don't know who it was, as I didn't get a good look at her face, but I'd say she was probably a Pro Figure competitor. It's unbelievable how big Pro figure girls are getting.

About a minute, no more than that, after I watch her walk all the way down the parking lot and into LA Fitness 2 more women coming walking down the sidewalk head to LA Fitness. These 2 were smaller height-wise than the first woman, but pack more overall mass... They had to be Physique girls and one of them I know I've seen pics of on this site, she often wears glasses but can't come up with her name.

Anyhow, I've been in that complex before and have never ever seen so much beautiful female muscle at one time there. Then I realized that there's a comp in FT Lauderdale this weekend. It's the NPC IFBB Pro League Atlantic Coast Pro Am, put on by Tim Gardner and if judging by the amount and quality of muscle I saw in my short time feeding the machine, there are gonna be some sick physiques on stage this weekend in Ft Lauderdale.

And for anyone interested, they are doing a PPV Livestream.

https://www.timgardnerproductions.com/

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »