Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Are Natalia Trukhina's photos morphed?

Nov 20, 2022 - permalink

It's so enigmatic to see someone, especially in this case a woman, take their body to the absolute limit. I don't think she morphs any of her photos because videos are readily accessible. It's very easy to get an amazing angle for a picture which seems to defy physics. She may photoshop, but there is no chance she morphs.

Nov 21, 2022 - permalink

I'm 99% sure that she morphs her photos a bit. She's obviously a freaking beast, but it's super easy to tighten an abdomen and add size to things like biceps, quads, and calves.

It's honestly safe to assume that any bodybuilder with a huge following and professional quality pics (men too!) are doing this exact thing. And who really cares? They're selling a fantasy. She's not posting pics as some kind of straight out-of-camera verifiable record. She wants to look huge and beautiful to get more fans and subscribers.

cgsweat
Nov 23, 2022 - permalink

52% No

vs

47% Yes

Pretty close...

Nov 24, 2022 - permalink

Some days I wish that I could be one of those people who come here and (1) think that all FBB's are totally natural, (2) their photos are never morphed or edited and (3) they'd all be willing to date and/or marry me if they just got a chance to really know me.

Nov 24, 2022 - edited Nov 24, 2022 - permalink

52% No

vs

47% Yes

Pretty close...

I think the poll needs a third option that says: "Yes, but only her face". I think that option would get the most votes.

Nov 24, 2022 - permalink

> Depends on what you mean by morphed. She shops her face in every single photo, but I don't know if she manipulates her physique. > >

Totally manipulates her physique. Look at her head size; now look at her breasts - each one of them is a big as it. Check the "5" on her tank top and how the down curve stretches to the left. Also, look at the trees curving alongside the breast.

Follow her ear down to the neck and tell me that curve isn't warped and the muscles on it aren't blurred.

The folds in the fabric below her left armpit look...nope, are obviously warped. No fabric bends like that.

Now look at her hands and then down to her biceps/triceps. She may not enlarge her body, but she shrinks her head and hands. So clear are the signs of photoshopping in several places.. denying that it's only because too many people don't want to see the same that happened to EHee Kang. There's a cult about Trukhina...

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

I think she uses filters to make her face smaller while also using the fisheye effect to make muscles bigger

Nov 26, 2022 - permalink

Yes, of course. She is MUCH bigger than her photos would indicate. ;)

Nov 26, 2022 - permalink

Depends on what you mean by morphed. She shops her face in every single photo, but I don't know if she manipulates her physique.

Nobody's skin looks like that, especially a woman running ped stacks designed for a rhinoceros.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....... funny and true

Nov 26, 2022 - permalink

Some days I wish that I could be one of those people who come here and (1) think that all FBB's are totally natural, (2) their photos are never morphed or edited and (3) they'd all be willing to date and/or marry me if they just got a chance to really know me.

Gonna need some top notch Colombian marching powder....

Nov 29, 2022 - permalink

I think she knows how to play with angles. It makes her look even bigger, which is saying something.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »