Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Are Natalia Trukhina's photos morphed?

Are Natalia Trukhina's photos morphed? (257 total votes)

No (134, 52.1%)
Yes (123, 47.9%)
cgsweat
Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Very simple question.

There seems to be a large number of people on either side of the fence. Let's see Democracy answer this once and for all.

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Depends on what you mean by morphed. She shops her face in every single photo, but I don't know if she manipulates her physique.

Nobody's skin looks like that, especially a woman running ped stacks designed for a rhinoceros.

cgsweat
Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Depends on what you mean by morphed. She shops her face in every single photo, but I don't know if she manipulates her physique.

I'm not as concerned about photoshopping, e.g. airbrushing, color and contrast edits etc. I'm mainly concerned about the editing of the shape of her face, body, and muscles.

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

My mind is telling me Yes

But my dick is telling me No

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

I don’t think she edits the shape of her face, I’ve seen videos of her that aren’t from her accounts and she looks the same. As superiorgenetics says above, she edits/filters her photos to smooth out the skin on her face, that’s all

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Her size is so inconsistent that I have to say that she has been shopping her photos, especially since the pandemic.

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

I'd say there has some morphing from time to time. Not a lot. But she's had the occasional photo that felt a little off.

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Easy answer - yes. She has figured out the "fantasy" aspect and uses filtering to optimize her image. She has a good base but she definitely stretches the limits with angles and photo shop. There is no question. She just has to shoot straight on videos to show her real dimensions - but she never does.

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

Nobody's skin looks like that, especially a woman running ped stacks designed for a rhinoceros.

This is the most accurate explanation in my opinion. I don't believe she morphs her photos for muscle size, but her face is touched up, and every single magazine on the planet has done this for decades.

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

Easy answer - yes. She has figured out the "fantasy" aspect and uses filtering to optimize her image. She has a good base but she definitely stretches the limits with angles and photo shop. There is no question. She just has to shoot straight on videos to show her real dimensions - but she never does.

I guess you've missed some of her onlyfans videos?

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

shoot straight on videos to show her real dimensions - but she never does.

https://youtu.be/Sc2x_RzW6RQ?t=578

[deleted]
Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

I don't think morph as much as angles. She knows which angle and perspective makes her look bigger.

I saw a short documentary video on YouTube. At one point her husband is trying to correct her lifting posture to which she says I know but on camera it was gonna make her look smaller.

Bad angle:

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

Do you have the link to the documentary?

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

I KNOW she shops her face, because nobody looks like that without waaay too much plastic surgery, but I think the main thing, as others have said, is shooting angles and touch-ups.

Nov 18, 2022 - edited Nov 20, 2022 - permalink

I don't think she changes the shape or size of her muscles. And that is what matters. Her size and shape is consistent with her old videos and photos.

But her face looks weird, I don't know if it's because she photoshopped it or because of plastic surgeries (or both).

Nov 18, 2022 - edited Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

Totally manipulates her physique. Look at her head size; now look at her breasts - each one of them is a big as it. Check the "5" on her tank top and how the down curve stretches to the left. Also, look at the trees curving alongside the breast.

Follow her ear down to the neck and tell me that curve isn't warped and the muscles on it aren't blurred.

The folds in the fabric below her left armpit look...nope, are obviously warped. No fabric bends like that.

Now look at her hands and then down to her biceps/triceps. She may not enlarge her body, but she shrinks her head and hands.

Nov 19, 2022 - permalink

Totally manipulates her physique. Look at her head size; now look at her breasts - each one of them is a big as it. Check the "5" on her tank top and how the down curve stretches to the left. Also, look at the trees curving alongside the breast.

Follow her ear down to the neck and tell me that curve isn't warped and the muscles on it aren't blurred.

The folds in the fabric below her left armpit look...nope, are obviously warped. No fabric bends like that.

Now look at her hands and then down to her biceps/triceps. She may not enlarge her body, but she shrinks her head and hands.

Some of what you say may well be true, but some of it clearly isn't. For example, the folds in the fabric below her armpit definitely do not look warped, the fabric is simply folded forward. Her hands look completely normal as well.

I suspect she shrinks her waist and probably touches up her physique in certain areas, but I also don't like to call people out unless I'm absolutely certain (eg. Eunhee Kang). The only truly blatant thing I see is the faceshopping.

Nov 19, 2022 - permalink

Lmfaooooooo

fp909
Nov 19, 2022 - permalink

That pre-posted pic is a little weird. I suspect that there was definitely some cheekbone manipulation done because look at the shape over her head. ON the left side, on the water, there's some weird artifacts going right at the edge. I suspect also that the boob was dragged out because that angle shouldn't make it look so dramatically bigger than the other breast. THere's also a little bit of smudging, perhaps .

This one isn't so great in some places either. A little plant smudging around the waist, maybe on one of the forearms.

It's clear that's shes don't a ton IRL to make a difference. Ridiculous lip enhancement, lots of contouring and makeup in general, learning all the angles, wearing the right clothes, and sometimes (often, maybe) wearing a corset to physically pinch in her waist, like that actually does anything.

IDK. I don't get the Trukhina cult. Personally miss these days when she looked more like a person and less like a caricature:

fp909
Nov 19, 2022 - permalink

https://youtu.be/Sc2x_RzW6RQ?t=578

https://youtu.be/Sc2x_RzW6RQ?t=606

time code link here, her face looks WAY less exaggerated than the 1st pic in this post (the jaw+ chin) so either they worked fo the weirdest angle or she did some face tuning. it's closer to the first pic i posted than the white top

Nov 19, 2022 - permalink

If you compare the picture above with the actual video https://youtu.be/Sc2x_RzW6RQ you can clearly see that she shrinks her head to look even more bigger. She doesn't need to, cause she already looks huge without it.

(Screenshot from the video)

Some models got banned for shrinking her heads to look bigger. Natalia shouldn't be an exception!

And r/Instagramreality/ would have field days for ages with all of her pictures :D

Nov 19, 2022 - permalink

Some models got banned for shrinking her heads to look bigger. Natalia shouldn't be an exception!

I 100% agree with this

Nov 20, 2022 - edited Nov 21, 2022 - permalink

IDK. I don't get the Trukhina cult. Personally miss these days when she looked more like a person and less like a caricature

I agree. She's huge on her own right. Even I, not exactly a fan of big fbbs, found her fascinating on her early years. But I guess it's part of the deal: they don't see themselves like the rest of us do.

That and, of course, selling a fantasy, which is another motivation for editing pics.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »