Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Favorite posing routines šŸ†

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

A thread for your favorite posing routines. They can be from any contest. Recently, I found this one of Claudia Montemaggi at the 1991 Ms Olympia, and it may be my favorite so far.

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

A thread for your favorite posing routines. They can be from any contest. Recently, I found this one of Claudia Montemaggi at the 1991 Ms Olympia, and it may be my favorite so far.

I've never written a comment here before but I NEED to leave one here. I've been watching FBBs and fit women since I was 13 (21 now), and I've got to say- this is the first time I've ever felt emotionally moved by a posing routine. Not only do her aesthetics perfectly encapsulate the golden era, but her movements are flawless and athletic. That range of motion is rarely ever seen on display from an FBB as they're often musclebound. Though shes clearly on steroids, her lack of virilization accompanied by her movements show that she likely didn't rely as heavily on steroids as her fellow competitors. If you take a close look at her knees ad elbows, we can actually tell that her skeletal frame is rather small. Those who start out with an ectomorphic build usually lack body fat and have high metabolism naturally- this factor likely contributes to a lesser need for steroids. Definitely shuddering in fear at how intense her diet and training regimen had to be in order to pack on so much muscle. Incredible body, incredible performance.

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

This routine from Gladys Portugues in 1984 has remained among my faves after all my diggings in the past of the sport. Aside from the obvious - her top physical shape and beauty - she basically "merges" all the compulsory poses into one continuous flow of stances without ceasing to move (also, as a minimal detail...wearing your hair flat like that in the Big Perm Decade constitutes a declaration on itself XD)

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

Sharon Marvel knew how to pose, slow is best and hold the pose...and the odd quad shake ;-)

Marvel 1993 Olympia

Marvel Guest Posing

Nov 18, 2022 - permalink

Christina Musumeci in the late 80s. While the routine is good, Iā€™m sharing mainly because of how impressively Hulkish she looks.

Aug 04, 2023 - permalink

Elena looks like a unit.

fp909
Aug 04, 2023 - permalink

This routine from Gladys Portugues in 1984 has remained among my faves after all my diggings in the past of the sport. Aside from the obvious - her top physical shape and beauty - she basically "merges" all the compulsory poses into one continuous flow of stances without ceasing to move (also, as a minimal detail...wearing your hair flat like that in the Big Perm Decade constitutes a declaration on itself XD)

my favorite thing from this video is the posing suit. its not even a suit its barely even there lol. @ around :14 is definitely a nip slip lmao

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »