Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What style of video do you prefer?

Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

Instagram style. From progress videos to posing routines on stage, they cut out the middle man and get to the point. Also, depending on who posts, the quality of photography can be just as good as pay site videos.

Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

Simple video without stupid titling camera angles or wacky editing effects, rapid scene cuts and music dubbed in.

Just give me raw 4K video please with the camera level and horizontal. Zooming is is great, but don't stay zoomed in the entire time. Don't wander all other the fucking place. Let me see what I'm trying to look at.

Basically, stop trying to be "creative" and make a music video. This isn't MTV. Just show us a good, clear, steady view of what we came to see. Why is that so hard for so many?

Right on.

Enough with the loud lousy music, 100 cuts, special effects, camera tilts and all that other stuff. All of this distracts from why the video is being made in the first place

Nov 16, 2022 - edited Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

Short and sweet. For me, videos longer than 2-3 minutes become boring. An exception is wrestling or boxing, like on the Tough Girls branch of the old WPW and Ray Martin video/photo sites. Or on the modern European sites like the various Wrestling Zones; Fighting Dolls; Alpha Catz.

"ijecting...." Helo Red on the Her Biceps cam site does some of that.

Tik-Tok is OK with me, but some of the models' clips on TT border on a combination of doofus and boring. I don't do Only Fans; too much free stuff out there. I do pay $99 per year to support the models on Her Biceps.

Nov 17, 2022 - permalink

Simple video without stupid titling camera angles or wacky editing effects, rapid scene cuts and music dubbed in.

Just give me raw 4K video please with the camera level and horizontal. Zooming is is great, but don't stay zoomed in the entire time. Don't wander all other the fucking place. Let me see what I'm trying to look at.

Basically, stop trying to be "creative" and make a music video. This isn't MTV. Just show us a good, clear, steady view of what we came to see. Why is that so hard for so many?

^^^this

Nov 20, 2022 - permalink

Give us the original sound without editing, and obviously when the girl is talking a bit that's usually a major ++.

Yes. Usually it is a deep experience. Plus if nobody is talking, just gym noises.

Another category I always think is self recorded videos, like webcam, it feels more intimate and models usually pick better angles and do more playful or erotic stuff. No shaky camera.

Many times I try to stabilize videos but it is kind of hard in some, and imposible for so long as camera goes all around. But when the model is reallys stabilzed in frame is it really amazing.

M76
Nov 24, 2022 - edited Nov 24, 2022 - permalink

RAW footage is always the best, with the least editing possible. Even some youtube videos edit the bejesus out of footage, with jump cuts everywhere, not to mention effects. I want all the sets from beginning to end. If I get bored there is a fast forward, but I can't do anything about videos already cut to shreds.

Also raw footage has a different vibe to it than professionally produced stuff. Overproduced doesn't make it good, case in point the awful bodycapture shots of Lena Ramsteiner. To me those are completely offputting no matter how good she looks otherwise. Raw footage from occasional vlogs she appeared in are worth a thousand times more.

Nov 25, 2022 - permalink

I prefer the 50% Off all VODs through Monday style.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »