Sunny Andrews (17, 9.7%)
Isa Pereira (14, 8.0%)
Francielle Mattos (13, 7.4%)
Marissa Andrews (9, 5.1%)
Kassandra Gillis (9, 5.1%)
Julia Chitarra (2, 1.1%)
Angela Borges (2, 1.1%)
Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

Who will win Wellness division Olympia 2022??

Nov 07, 2022 - edited Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Examples of these ladies

Yarishna Ayala

Jacqueline Rios

Angela Borges

Sunny Andrews

Anna Mroczkowska

Marissa Andrews

Julia Chitarra

Isa Pereira

Francielle Mattos

Kassandra Gillis

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

kinda wish jeni snaxx was in this show

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

Her

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

I've said this before but there needs to be a Wellness+ division. Judged clearly stated that Francielle has the ideal wellness physique, but some of these girls (eg Anna M) are pretty huge for that category. So... I think Fran wins again.

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

every division has gotten more muscle the past two years. some of these figure girls would have destroyed dana lynn bailey at physique.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

I'm surpised no one has voted for Angela she was second last year damn

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Yarishna got my vote

cgsweat
Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Who will win or...

Who should win?

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Who will win or...

Who should win?

Exactly. Personally I think Francielle will win because she seems like the ideal for the wellness division but I've always liked the girls who are too muscular for their class so I would love Anna M to win but that's not going to happen. Anna is an absolute freak who could probably be in bodybuilding but I love the fact that she keeps getting bigger and pushing the envelope of wellness. Her last contest she looked insane.

[deleted]
Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Fran wins.

Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

Isa and Yarishna are my favourites!

Nov 10, 2022 - edited Nov 20, 2022 - permalink

I like wellness category the most and I follow the competitors. It is a new category so there is always major changes to the judging until they settle for the look they like. We also saw some inconsistent and bizarre judging on several shows awarding completely different physiques.

Being such a new category many quality athletes are joining the ranks that will push aside the early adopters that cannot stand up to the competition. 2022 will be a total different show, the caliber of athletes will make 2021 look like amateurs.

These were last years results

1.Francielle Mattos 2.Angela Borges 3.Isabelle Nunes 4.Yarishna Ayala 5.Julia Chitarra 6.Sunny Andrews 7.Isamara dos Santos 8.Bruna Seredich 9.Lorena Ragusa 10.Barbara Emanuele Cesar 11.Kassandra Gillis 12.Amanda Rezende 13.Renee Harshey 14.Devyn Cambre 15.Tatiany Valliant

Angela Borges No2 has fallen out of favor due to having butt injections so I don't think she will make top6 maybe not even top 10. She disappeared from social media, I presume she is trying to remedy the problem.

Yarishna No4 will also be out of top 6. She was an early adopter and benefited from the lack of quality competitors, her physique is blocky and can't get really conditioned, many girls joined wellness that are much better than her.

Kassandra Gillis will probably be in top 6, she placed top 3 in every show she did this year.

The rest of last years top 6, Isabelle Nunes, Julia Chitarra, Sunny Andrews will also be in top 6 or top 8.

Last years No 7 and bellow will be in trouble, only Devyn Cambre and Isamara dos Santos can stand up against the new crop of competitors.

New names that have a strong chance for top 6 or even top 3 are Michelle Ibata, Rayane Fogal, Giselle Machado, Jennifer Zollars, Amanda Burnett.

Other competitors that come to mind that will battle for top 10 and most surely will displace all last years second callouts are: Maria Paulette Aranguren, Frida Paulsen Stern(edit: she has not qualified yet), Anna Mroczkowska, Juliana Mota.

Many more names from Europe and Brazil that don't come to my mind at this moment will be at the Olympia and might make an impact.

Francielle Mattos unless she mess up will probably repeat but she is not a sure thing.

Personal favorite by far is Anna Mroczkowska, but I can see why the judges will penalize her muscularity. I hope she makes at least top 6. But I don't expect that. For the same reason Jacqueline Rios will not do well. Too much drugs.

Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

For me Anna Mroczkowska should win hands down

The thing is she is considered to massive and shredded for wellness, this is why she placed poorly in her last competition (EVLS Prague Pro)

Nov 20, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Upshaft
Nov 20, 2022 - edited Nov 20, 2022 - permalink

At the moment 36 women are qualified to compete at Wellness O !!! Even if not all of them decide to go, there will be at least 30 competitors. Crazy numbers.

Yarishna will not even make top 6.

My top six prediction in no particular order are : Francielle Mattos Ms O, Rayane Fogal, Isa Perreira, Sunny Andrews, Kassandra Gillis, Julia Chitara. Top 10 Juliana Mota, Michelle Ibata or Maria Paulette, Amanda Burnett or Jennifer Zollars or Yarishna.

Angela Borges is a big question mark, if she still has the butt injections look she will be penalized out of top six.

Anna Mroczkowska because she is posting daily pictures I see no change in muscularity so she will probably not make top 10. At least another 3 girls have a chance to place top 10 depending on the day.

Very very hard competition. Last years wellness O was a childs play.

Nov 21, 2022 - permalink

All the ladies mentioned above all have a great body and all have a chance to win, but if I really have to choose then I'll go for Isa Pereira

Nov 21, 2022 - permalink

I’d like to see Jasmine Payne make top 10

Nov 21, 2022 - permalink

Always rooting for my girl Angela Borges

Nov 21, 2022 - permalink

I'm thinking an upset from Marissa Andrews, as long as her conditioning is on point I think there's no way she loses. Her proportions are great and it seems like she's working on the conditioning.

Nov 22, 2022 - permalink

Isa Pereira, she is a contender and a champion, but I don't think we will ever see her as Ms Olympia. She did the most she could do with her genetics. She won Ms International title, that will be her biggest win I believe. But she is a hard worker, she can prove me wrong.

Jasmine Payne was under my radar, she is a certain top 10.

Angela Borges, I am very curious myself how the judges will handle her, this year's placing will mark the rest of her career. Depends of how her glutes will look like.

Marissa Andrews is not yet ready. In a year if she keeps at it she will be a force.

At the moment all the top contenders are very short women, Fran Mattos, Isa Pereira, Sunny Andrews, Juliana Mota, Michelle Ibata, Maria Paulete, Rayane Fogal. The real tall ones are only Angela Borges, Anna Mroczkowska, Kassandra Gillis, Julia Chitara. Huge height differences between those two groups. All the other girls are somewhere in the middle.

Shorter athletes have a smaller frame to fill and mature quicker. But as soon as the medium and taller girls catch up they usually dominate. In the next 2 years wellness will be different, this year, Francielle is almost certain the winner. I don't think she will three-peat though.

Nov 22, 2022 - permalink

Isa Pereira, she is a contender and a champion, but I don't think we will ever see her as Ms Olympia. She did the most she could do with her genetics. She won Ms International title, that will be her biggest win I believe. But she is a hard worker, she can prove me wrong.

Jasmine Payne was under my radar, she is a certain top 10.

Angela Borges, I am very curious myself how the judges will handle her, this year's placing will mark the rest of her career. Depends of how her glutes will look like.

Marissa Andrews is not yet ready. In a year if she keeps at it she will be a force.

At the moment all the top contenders are very short women, Fran Mattos, Isa Pereira, Sunny Andrews, Juliana Mota, Michelle Ibata, Maria Paulete, Rayane Fogal. The real tall ones are only Angela Borges, Anna Mroczkowska, Kassandra Gillis, Julia Chitara. Huge height differences between those two groups. All the other girls are somewhere in the middle.

Shorter athletes have a smaller frame to fill and mature quicker. But as soon as the medium and taller girls catch up they usually dominate. In the next 2 years wellness will be different, this year, Francielle is almost certain the winner. I don't think she will three-peat though.

What exactly is the situation with Angela Borges? Her glutes always looked phenomenal did she use butt injections? I am kinda shocked if that's the case. Also Yarishna Ayala always is a contender in my opinion but I do think Francielle will win again my projected top 3 are Francielle Yarishna and Sunny

Nov 22, 2022 - edited Nov 22, 2022 - permalink

What exactly is the situation with Angela Borges? Her glutes always looked phenomenal did she use butt injections? I am kinda shocked if that's the case. Also Yarishna Ayala always is a contender in my opinion but I do think Francielle will win again my projected top 3 are Francielle Yarishna and Sunny

Angela was way ahead of her time. She crushed all wellness competitions in Brazil and European IFBB Elite circuit before switching to the US NPC/IFBB when they introduced wellness. Her physique was so over the top that set the standard.

Down in Brazil doctors do some kind of butt injections with a synthetic material. This procedure is forbidden in US and Europe. The doctor who did Angela is an artist, he did it so expertly that it took several competitions in front of trained judges and only after close comparisons to the other athletes that they understood what they saw. They had never seen something similar.

So yes she does have butt injections and possibly in her quads too.

Very hard to spot it and only in comparison to other similar athletes next to each other.

Have a very close look below, you will notice the perfect bowling ball look because of the filled upper butt roundness, a softer look on the butt that should have been almost striated and most telling some micro-jiggling that never happens to other athletes in competition shape with low fat %. No one else has this look. It is Angela Borges signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHLXt9RzIc

Nov 22, 2022 - permalink

Angela was way ahead of her time. She crushed all wellness competitions at Brazil and European IFBB Elite circuit before switching to the US NPC/IFBB when they introduced wellness. Her physique was so over the top that set the standard.

Down in Brazil doctors do some kind of butt injections with a synthetic material. This procedure is forbidden in US and Europe. The doctor who did Angela is an artist, he did it so expertly that it took several competitions in front of trained judges and only after close comparisons to the other athletes that they understood what they saw. They had never seen something similar.

So yes she does have butt injections and possibly in her quads too.

Very hard to spot it and only in comparison to other similar athletes next to each other.

Have a very close look below, you will notice the perfect bowling ball look because of the filled upper butt roundness, a softer look on the butt that should have been almost striated and most telling some micro-jiggling that never happens to other athletes in competition shape with low fat %. No one else has this look. It is Angela Borges signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHLXt9RzIc

It's a shame honestly because she has worked hard for this one can tell. Anyway I hope she has done something with this situation and she can actually get a decent spot possibly top 6

Nov 22, 2022 - permalink

It's a shame honestly because she has worked hard for this one can tell. Anyway I hope she has done something with this situation and she can actually get a decent spot possibly top 6

Yes I would like to see her do well, she has incredible shape but that would be tough once you have been blacklisted. She hasn't posted a single bikini posing video in months, it might not even be possible to undo this procedure.

Yarishna is facing the opposite problem, she posts so much photoshopped content online that people get underwhelmed and disappointed when they see her real shape on stage.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »