North America (92, 32.9%)
South America (15, 5.4%)
Asia (12, 4.3%)
Australia (9, 3.2%)
Africa (7, 2.5%)
Antarctica (6, 2.1%)
tamarok
Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

In which part of the world are you living right now (main residence)? Not asking where you are from, since there are many people who aren't living in the country in which they grew up or were born in.

BTW chose the seven continent form for the poll, since it allowed for a bit more specificity.

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

Surprising results

Nov 08, 2022 - edited Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Yep. 3 scientists in Antarctica spend their lonely evenings on GWM XD

tamarok
Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

That assumes they have an active satellite uplink at that time.

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Though it would be awesome if we found out that 70% of the internet traffic going back and forth to Antarctica was for GWM :-)

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Though it would be awesome if we found out that 70% of the internet traffic going back and forth to Antarctica was for GWM :-)

Right, and then we would know why the polar icecaps are melting. ;)

[deleted]
Nov 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

I'm jealous of our European friends on here. North America (USA) is my home, but I miss living in Europe.

Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

Bet they're Kristy Hawkins fans.

cgsweat
Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

IFBB should reward them with a special visit from the winner of each division at the Olympia.

But then again there's the risk of melting the ice caps...

Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

Meaning no disrespect, but the poll isn't complete. Not every person lives on a continent. Needed an "Other" category and specify where, with an "Answer Withheld" option.

cgsweat
Nov 10, 2022 - edited Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

Meaning no disrespect, but the poll isn't complete. Not every person lives on a continent. Needed an "Other" category and specify where, with an "Answer Withheld" option.

Sure, that sounds fair.

But then again, the question as it is asked, is answered completely with the options available.

If you do not live on a continent, then your answer is understood to be "non-applicable" to this particular poll.

Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

Actually, I hail from "Parts Unknown," which wouldn't be applicable either to this poll. ;-) ;-)

tamarok
Nov 11, 2022 - permalink

If you don’t participate in the poll, then the act means your answer is withheld.

Nov 11, 2022 - permalink

For some people I have met here, we may need a "What Planet are you from?" poll. ;)

For the record, I am from Earth, but I am considering moving. ;)

Nov 13, 2022 - permalink

For some people I have met here, we may need a "What Planet are you from?" poll. ;)

For the record, I am from Earth, but I am considering moving. ;)

Your Baywatch viewing habits have prove this is a lie, your just watching from broadcast waves bouncing through space. 🤣

Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

As one example, New Zealand is not a continent.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »