Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who's your favorite Ms Olympia champion?

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

Rachel McLish was my "gateway drug" so she has to be on the list for me hahaha. But as far as who had the best physique, I have to give it to Andrea Shaw I think. Her combination of mass and shape is just unreal.

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

Why multiple choice?

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

Lenda, obviously.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Anja Langer (if she had won it, which she should have).

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Anja Langer (if she had won it, which she should have).

She definitely should have won it. 👍💪

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Anja is an uncrowned Ms. Olympia if ever there was one.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Rachel McLish literally kicked off my muscle obsession when I saw her on the cover of Fit magazine as a young teen. I've loved her all my life so I have to put her first. But for right now Andrea Shaw is just unstoppable.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Juliette Bergmann for me, and Valentina

Nov 12, 2022 - permalink

Between the winners I'd go with Kim, then Valentina a very close second. Among those who competed, but never won, I'd go with Clare Furr and Anja Langer.

Nov 12, 2022 - edited Nov 12, 2022 - permalink

Maybe someone should do a poll for those who should have won, I think it's quite a long list. Auby Paulick should have won the first one. Sandy Riddell should have won in 1989. Laura Creavalle should have won it at least once. Ellen van Maris, etc, etc.

cgsweat
Nov 12, 2022 - permalink

Maybe someone should do a poll for those who should have won, I think it's quite a long list. Auby Paulick should have won the first one. Sandy Riddell should have won in 1989. Laura Creavalle should have won it at least once. Ellen van Maris, etc, etc.

You would have to narrow it down to each decade, since there is a limit for 10 options in these polls. There will surely be many more than 10 names to list.

Nov 12, 2022 - permalink

Maybe someone should do a poll for those who should have won…

That’s a good idea, but, like cg said, I’d have to narrow it down. There’s lots of women who I think should have won at least once.

Nov 12, 2022 - permalink

Between the winners I'd go with Kim, then Valentina a very close second. Among those who competed, but never won, I'd go with Clare Furr and Anja Langer.

Clare Furr was so gorgeous. One of the first women to really work her back and forearms too

cgsweat
Nov 13, 2022 - permalink

Wow, looks like Kim C. rose to the top.

Nov 13, 2022 - permalink

I still can’t believe Alina Popa didn’t win in 2014. Would have been her if she won, but would go Yaxeni otherwise.

Nov 13, 2022 - permalink

Wow, looks like Kim C. rose to the top.

I'm a bit surprised, too. I don't see fans talk about her much.

Nov 13, 2022 - permalink

Kim C with Rachel a CLOSE second.

Nov 13, 2022 - permalink

My vote was Kim. But it was a tie with her and Andrea. Yaxeni super close. All 3 out of this world.

Nov 13, 2022 - permalink

Kim and Andrea - both have the size, the definition and the symmetry

Nov 15, 2022 - permalink

Carla Dunlap was a favorite of mine back in the day but wish that Kay Baxter had at least managed to be in the top 5 of an Olympia lineup. Kim Chizevsky well she certainly proved to be someone who had a physique greater than that of Lenda Murray.

Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

From the choices I vote for Cory. But Valentina is my real favorite.

Nov 16, 2022 - permalink

I voted for Cory, but the lady who SHOULD have won was cheated and Cory won instead. She would have been my favourite Olympian.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1730063/

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »