Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Ass-Shelf, Front Pose Glute Pop, and Sidewinder Glutes??? Appreciation Thread

Nov 02, 2022 - edited Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Not Just a Round Asses Thread

I've recently become fascinated with GWM who have very developed glutes and a tiny waist who pose in a way that creates a sharp angle at the hip. This thread is in appreciation of glutes, but specifically upper glutes--gluteus medius--that protrude in such a dramatic way that the resulting anatomical geometry is perplexing. There are three blurry categories that I think sum up what I'm talking about: Ass-Shelf, Front Pose Glute Pop, and Sidewinder Glutes

Ass-Shelf

While standing upright, a GWM of this caliber could keep books on her back, no backpack required. Sometimes we refer to this as "built like a fucking centaur". If the top of the glutes makes an angle close to 90 degrees with the torso, that's top shelf Ass-Shelf right there.

Front Pose Glute Pop

A GWM is unsuccessfully trying to hide a glazed ham in her back pocket. From a front pose angle--not with both legs to the side--the forward leg's glutes pop out because they know dat ass is the real star of the show. If the glute drastically disrupts the line from the torso to the side of the leg, you're doing it right.

Combination Ass-Shelf and Front Pose Glute Pop get bonus points; there are definitely blurred lines between the two. Dr. Sunny Andrews is the queen of Front Pose Glute Pop Ass-Shelf

Sidewinder Glutes

AKA Glutes from the Front. This is similar to sidewinder boobs, but for glutes. A GWM's glutes are so developed that from almost a completely square pelvic angle, you can still see great glute muscle definition. You can't see that ass in it's glory, but just too damn big to fit behind her so it's peaking around the corner. Rafaela de Col is the queen of Sidewinder Glutes.

There are definitely blurred lines here between Sidewinder Glutes and Front Pose Glute Pop depending on the pelvic angle.

DOUBLE Sidewinder Glutes???

In this ULTRA rare category, you can see the development of both left and right upper glutes from the front. I know, it sounds preposterous, and it is. I mean you can literally see that phenomenal ass from all angles! This DOUBLE Sidewinder Glutes search is my hunt for Big Foot, er maybe Glutesquach. Big upper glutes, a tiny waist, and strong anterior pelvic tilt posing all make this insane concept possible. My favorite so far is probably Iza Goralska.

What it is NOT

While I appreciate all great glutes, I think the following are better appreciated in other threads:

This is impressive, but it's not Ass-Shelf. This is called bending over.

Front Pose Glute Pop isn't just a profile or quarter turn shot, nor are they front shots with a hip sticking out to the side. Those glutes need to POP, and upwards more than outwards.

Sidewinder Glutes aren't just wide or "off-season" hips, you need to see some glute muscle definition.

For fun and to boost engagement, I've decided to award running totals of points based off of my very subjective evaluation of submissions. Don't get glute-hurt if I'm stingy on points; I may change my mind over time. Points are based off of the following:

• Quality based on the above criteria
  • Overall aesthetics
  • New GWM to the thread based on quality of their pages and relevance here
  • Post Efficiency (PE) with multiple examples in one post with good formatting, names, links...
  • Quality over Quantity (Q/Q).
  • Other stuff I find worthy.

I count submissions as well, 1 submission for each different GWM in the post. So if you post 3 images of Sunny and 1 image of Karely, that's 2 submissions. The objective here is to stack posts with the same GWM and get all those points for 1 submission. Remember though, points are still based off of quality over quantity.

To help you in your research for new GWM, here's a Ctrl+F-able updated list of GWM already mentioned in this thread already that don't receive bonus points:

Sunny Andrews | Aline Elkin | Aline Dessine | Jéssica Oliveira | Rafaela de Col | Irina Pimenova | Angela Borges | Nohely Maite Arteaga Alarcon | Leo Ciobu | Renee Jewett | Lara Santini | Julia Caceres | Savannah Joy Peters | Anna Mroczkowska | Lori Slayer | Susana Rodriguez | Juliana Mota | Iza Góralska | Jessica Jennifer Pap | Luna (lunavegasfitness) | Kate Khokhlova | Kiki Vhyce | Ari Machado | Camila Pavez | Karely Ayala | Elena Sandaevskaya | Joss Galeg | Lisa Meiswinkel | Kate Garcia | Esmeralda Ochoa Diaz | Elena Vasquez | Yarishna Nicole Ayala | Marissa Andrews | Juliana Mota | Francielle Mattos | Frida Paulsen Stern | Amanda Rezende | Kelly Rose | Dani Mendonça | Renata Barreto | April Desiree | Karliz Torres | Melanie Carthew | Belinda Marie Croxford | Jacqueline Rios | Anita Timofeyev | Natalia Gorska | Nadezhda Kashirina | Chloe Pickford | Natalia Ejsmont | Sarina de Reus | Fafa | Patricia Alamo | Marclene Cabral | Giselle Machado | Rayane Fogal | Jade Cristaldo | Alessandra Alvez | Juliane Anchieta | Mia Sand | Kassandra Gillis | Paula Ranta | Vivi Winkler | Dianna Blanchard | Paula Sanchez | Sofia Sanz | Dainora Dvarionaite | Cory Garcia | Alessandra Alvez | Jenny Montoya Salazar | Harmony Doughty | Mafe Achury | ximena (gpe_meza) | Daria Shuer | Evelyn Salomon | Jacqueline Rios | Tiffany (teffanysam) | Katy Pull | Kayla Rossi | Evvie09 | Marcelle Cypriano | Ranya Dally | Linna Echave | Amandine Kolly | Ashton Penney | Eva Andressa Vieira | Barbara Romero | Valentina Mishina | Kristina Nicole Mendoza | Isa Pereira | Viviane Brigido | Luiza Drumond | Louise Whyte | Rachel Lee | Vitoria Lay | Una Djordjevic | Katherine Lebron | Dora | Daiana Fernandez | Anne Luis Freitas | Sina Teresa | Luiza Mota | Marice Patrizzi | Taneth Montero | Gracyanne Barbosa | Maria Paulette Aranguren | Taylor Garten Mayer | Shayna (shaynalareina) | Wendy Danelly | Tamara Fazakas | Anna Nyman | Marice Patrizzi | Paola Merchán | Andrea Osorio | Fernanda Gallardo | Tatiane Farkas | Dina (theserbianbrunette) | Alejandra Gil | Olesia Shevchuk | Daisha Johnson | Anne Mohn | Karla Sánchez | danielle georgacopoulos (@dgeorgiee) | Allison Testu | Wèi Jiāqí dūndūn (www67676) | Elena Boychuk | Francesca Mujica | Charlotte Connell |

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

pretty much all brazilian fitness models are built like that. i love it.

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

What a sensationally detailed and specific opening post. I shall start the hunt.

Nov 04, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for this thread! Already found some new photos and models. I’ll contribute some of my fave booty shelf’s soon

Nov 04, 2022 - permalink

what about this one;

[deleted]
Nov 04, 2022 - permalink

I know this isn’t the topic, but what is a side winder boob??

Nov 04, 2022 - edited Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

I mean I think she just has an Ass-Shelf +1 that can't be turned off, nice transition from Front Pose Glue Pop +1 in there as well.

Julian123 Points: 2 Submissions: 1

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

I know this isn’t the topic, but what is a side winder boob??

That, my friend, is a great nsfw google image search rabbit hole to fall into.

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink
Nov 05, 2022 - edited Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Nice! That's almost prefect upright posture Ass-Shelf +2 while actually being used as a shelf! +2 for rarity. +2 for new GWM to the thread. +1 for Elena being hot as fuck and showing a little sideboob just after we were talking about sidewinder boobs. Ovi is off to a killer start with this post!

Ovi33 Points: 7 Submissions: 1

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Joss Galeg Ass shelf?

I'm not sure about that angle, but Joss is an all around hottie and other stuff on her page is definitely worthy of the thread. +2 for new GWM.

CBLTC Points: 2 Submissions: 1

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1886457/

Would the first 10 seconds count? Developing the ass-shelf? Lol

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Nice topic

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

For sure! not standing upright, but what matters is that incredible Ass-Shelf +1 angle to the torso. New to the thread GWM +2

nubreed000 Points: 3 Submissions: 1

[deleted]
Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Kate Garcia IFBB elite wellness pro from MX

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Cindy Van Empel-GLUTEpopovich

Front pose glute pop

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Ali Lee Schuetz front pose glute pop

Cindy Van Empel

That's just a side turn, and the upper glutes are meh, also not exactly my cup of tea aesthetically.

Ali Lee Schuetz

Much more attractive, but that's just a hip jutting out.

CBLTC Points: 2 Submissions: 3

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Here's a good candidate for Sidewinder glutes

Nov 05, 2022 - edited Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

Kate Garcia

That second pic is some decent Sidewinders +1. New to the thread GWM +2

JayTX Points: 3 Submissions: 1

Nov 05, 2022 - edited Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

Esmeralda Ochoa Diaz

Nice, great quality Sidewinders +2! New to the thread GWM +2

nubreed000 Points: 7 Submissions: 2

[deleted]
Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Elena Vasquez IFBB elite wellness from MX

Nov 05, 2022 - edited Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

The first one's a decent Front Pose Glute Pop and the rest are some excellent Sidewinders +7! New to the thread GWM +2. Great quality over quantity (Q/Q) +2 and post efficiency +2!

JayTX Points: 16 Submissions: 2

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1770156/
Yarishna Ayala, Marissa Andrews, Juliana Mota , Francielle Mattos. By the way Francielle's post is a vid feel free to check it out I think all these ladies fit in at least one of these categories, looking forward to hear your feedback!

« first < prev Page 1 of 5 next > last »