Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Ever feel "cringe" by following or else about a Muscle Woman/Girl?

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

Kind of weird, but life taught, any can happend and cringe Is a part of everyone's life...

Oct 28, 2022 - permalink

No of course not the only times i feel that is when i see some weird stuff like fbbs who have hary arms or when i watch certain femdom videos where something strange happened or on art sites where i am looking for drawings and animations of muscle women but i find weird stuff but i really don't feel cringe or shame for liking strong women.

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

No of course not the only times i feel that is when i see some weird stuff like fbbs who have hary arms or when i watch certain femdom videos where something strange happened or on art sites where i am looking for drawings and animations of muscle women but i find weird stuff but i really don't feel cringe or shame for liking strong women.

Good, never feel cringe for a specific thing a FBB did?...

Chainer
Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

I sometimes feel cringe when they do fake "muscle talk" in a video and to me it comes across as "LoOk At HoW sExY I aM" on repeat. If that's what you're asking.

I could probably count on one hand the videos where there was muscle talk and I could watch it with sound on.

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

Good, never feel cringe for a specific thing a FBB did?...

Maybe but i don't want to insult any fbbs but Heather armburst's Twitter and Instagram posts where kind of cringy if i have to be honest. and i also cringe when a fbb shaved her head bald once.

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

I sometimes feel cringe when they do fake "muscle talk" in a video and to me it comes across as "LoOk At HoW sExY I aM" on repeat. If that's what you're asking.

I could probably count on one hand the videos where there was muscle talk and I could watch it with sound on.

Wow Nice to see You at My question, and Even participating... It's a good point, se know they look attractive si there Is no need they spare it. I Would love to listen more of your tales

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

I feel cringe when they post/force their political views on the followers. Lady we are here for the muscles. We Don't want to see fox news on your page

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

I feel cringe when they post/force their political views on the followers. Lady we are here for the muscles. We Don't want to see fox news on your page

Kristina Moser?

Oct 30, 2022 - permalink

Media consumption is a choice.

If I begin following someone for a reason and she later eliminates that reason, it's tricky, but I have the option to unfollow. The preachiness can be exhausting sometimes, but that's my fault for having allowed myself to be suckered into whatever bulljive she's on at the moment - I should've looked away sooner.

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

Kristina Moser?

Yes, Shannon Courtney also

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

Feeling cringe not exactly knowing what really cringe means, cuz I'm actually a boomer 😂🤷

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by jboyf
Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

I feel cringe when they insist they are natty when it’s clear that they aren’t.

I get it’s not in their best interest to outright admit to PED use due to legality and sponsorships, but there’s a difference between not saying anything, and outright lying as a means to sell unrealistic expectations to people who maybe want to build a physique like them.

I have a friend who has been lifting hard for four years, and has had her nutrition dialed in. She looks very good and muscular, but she has no idea why after training that long and hard she doesn’t look close to her idol Dana Linn Bailey (my friend is natty,). She also insists DLB is natty, even though I tell her she isn’t

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

I think those TikTok videos where they "call out their haters" are cringe. I'm sure they do have haters, but sometimes it comes off like a low effort way of fishing for compliments.

Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

OMG! I very much relate to this.

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

I think those TikTok videos where they "call out their haters" are cringe. I'm sure they do have haters, but sometimes it comes off like a low effort way of fishing for compliments.

Agreed

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

Esteem operates differently in different people. All the muscle or beauty in the world is no guarantee an insecure person will develop much confidence. Meanwhile, I've lost my looks and I'm a fat fuck and have more confidence than ever.

Wait, was that cringe??

I get that it's the way of the world, but social media so often is such bullshit. The people taking themselves so seriously for the public audiences have a right to do that shit (holla, hand raised over here pointing at my damn self more than a few times), but at the end of the day, I do generally align with Team Dontgiveafuck in my efforts to be anti-cringe.

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

That other thread reminded me of another one:

The sneery-faced "ew, I'm not a bodybuilder" woman. I'm like, "You're 5-3, 152 lbs with 11% bodyfat - YES, you have a right to self-determination and to call yourself whatever you want, but, um...you're a bodybuilder. You just happen to be a bodybuilder who competes in the arbitrarily-named 'Physique' or 'Figure' categories."

Sure, I could be over that by now and just let everyone live their best lie, but the anti-fbb shade deserves to be checked on its face.

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

What about when they constantly show off their couples, I mean there Is nothing wrong on it but sometimes feel "uncomfortable", cause look as a cheap way to be "viral"

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

Oh there is something else that is unbearable that some fbbs do on Instagram. they will have both sexual pics and family pics of their kids on the same page. this makes things very akward and disturbing.

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

I am starting to now with just how young some of these muscle girls are. Like when there is a twenty year gap or more yet I am drooling over them? Yeah there is a creep factor to that for sure.

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

Young inexperienced women making a spectacle of themselves when they look "healthy", not state show ready, not national level ready, not Olympia ready, just healthy and tone. Nothing wrong with self confidence and feeling accomplishment but be humble when your best form is an actual pro competitors worst form.

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

When they put "Jesus" or Bible quotes/cites in their IG.

Permanent-duckface facial work. Granted, this is a bit of an overlap with the anti-fetish thread, but recently a favorite FBB of mine got such work done and... it really speaks to what she's like on the inside and how desperate she's become.

Bodybuilding grindset stuff. Nothing is quite so inspiring as seeing "you don't get the results if you don't put in the work" and other such nostrums under a picture of a woman for whom the PEDs and Brazilian buttlift have taken the bulk of the workload.

Sponsorshit. Put something interesting up about yourself... the brand of leggings you wear or preworkout you drink tells me nothing. If their SM feed is full of sponsorshit, it's a good guess that they're an uninteresting person, however hot their body is.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »