Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

How often do you visit GWM?

Oct 30, 2022 - permalink

Alot

Oct 30, 2022 - permalink

> Chainer★ chained: > > Wouldn't it be far easier to just check in with that guy who runs this site? I heard he creepily has access to all that data. > > What's his name again? Linker? Stringer? Sequencer? Shackler???

I could probably put something together that gets at this but I don't have it available offhand, and I haven't considered it important enough to put effort into trying to find out.

Would be interesting to put such a thing in place, and then check it against the poll answers. How many of us can accurately self assess? I give this site undivided attention about one time per week, but tend to click on it/check it quite frequently.

Oct 30, 2022 - edited Aug 31, 2023 - permalink

Mostly once a day unless I'm really busy/out of town/etc. Usually for an extended period to go through some mod stuff, check some of the new uploads, and occasionally upload a chunk myself. I probably spend as much time tending to and going through some of my Instagram feeds in 4KStogram to prepare to upload some of the better ones, usually of women who are underserved on the site, as on the site itself.

(For anyone unaware, this isn't a job, we just volunteer to help out with some of the moderating duties)

I used to have a day job where I had more downtime and access to my phone, and could easily keep up with everything uploaded to the site, including the pending upload queue, but that's no longer the case.

Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

Sometimes more than once, up to four or five times, sometimes I miss a few days in a row. So I put once a day, because that pretty much tells the story.

fp909
Oct 31, 2022 - permalink

similar boat. when i was working in the office i would never check on the work computer, and would only check on my phone in the couple of places in my bunker-ass building that got service (funnily enough, the bathrooms were one of them).

once wfh started all that went out the window and i could run my own comp on the side and browse. that's when i was started modding too.

i'll have to go back to the office soon enough and my screentime here will drop. on my old account i used ot have a lot more uploads but those were the days i was religiously checking my favorite athletes on instagram and then coming straight here. now i just let everyone else do the searching for me lol

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

A lot less than I used to. Filter drives me nuts.

Aug 31, 2023 - permalink

Whenever I'm in the mood.

Aug 31, 2023 - permalink

Sometimes it's several times per day, sometimes it's months apart, and everywhere in between. It's all by whim.

Aug 31, 2023 - permalink

Several times a day!

Always find new photos to download...

Aug 31, 2023 - permalink

Did voting close? I'm here every day.

cgsweat
Aug 31, 2023 - permalink

Did voting close? I'm here every day.

Voting closes 2 weeks after the poll is posted.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »