Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Does anyone know what Rach White is up to these days?

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

She just up and disappeared without a trace. Does anyone know if she’s still training or if she’s just done with the bodybuilding scene?

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

I would live to know too. I was following her on instagram and then she just dissappeared without saying anything.

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

She’s probably out there somewhere breaking gym equipment on the regular.

fp909
Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

she disappeared because someon sent her nudes to her family, and she went away for a while. then she resurfaced maybe 6 months later and probably got a similar reception so at the least she's prob done with social media for a while (not counting for any major life events that may have happened)

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

Geeze, some people are really fucked up.

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

I heard a similar story, but to her family? Good grief…

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

She just up and disappeared without a trace. Does anyone know if she’s still training or if she’s just done with the bodybuilding scene?

She was your favorite. Hope she comes back

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Seems like ever since she got married, they both decided to leave social media probably to focus on themselves. I miss her monster calves terribly but what she has left us is good enough to say the least.

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Was she selling nudes. Or did someone hack her private photos and send them?

https://www.herbiceps.com/Rach-White/profile/p/1

she disappeared because someon sent her nudes to her family, and she went away for a while. then she resurfaced maybe 6 months later and probably got a similar reception so at the least she's prob done with social media for a while (not counting for any major life events that may have happened)

fp909
Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

she was on OF for a hot minute (i think) but more likely someone recorded her cams and posted them. i know for a fact that she did topless and nude in there for a while

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

Fuck the asshole who did that. They ruined it for Rach and all of us. You have to be a sick, pathetic degenerate to even consider doing something like that.

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

Maybe it was the same guy or it’s becoming a practice of posting stuff online. Not sure why unless it’s their way of bringing attention to themselves.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »