Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

unbanning KARINA ARIFULLINA

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

KARINA ARIFULLINA will be 18 in one week. Could moderation unban her?

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

You talking like a real predator, this is scary man

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

Bro, having a countdown until someone turns 18 is super creepy

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

You talking like a real predator, this is scary man Bro, having a countdown until someone turns 18 is super creepy

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

Lmaoooo

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Which means that only pics taken from next week onward won't be pics of a minor. Creepy x 100.

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Maybe you should consider the possibility that he is around that age as well before you start calling him a sick fuck or predator, people being so quick to draw conclusions is one of the things why this world is going to shit

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

yes dont forget how easily anyone can get an account on here. hell, op might be 15

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

The Not So Great Gatsby28 gaffed:

Bro, having a countdown until someone turns 18 is super creepy

I like how you draw harsh conclusions with zero evidence, yet still gently approach people by calling them your bro

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

I'm with OP. The age thing is completely arbitrary when you're talking about the difference between 17 and 18. Anyone getting on a moral high horse about this is a douchebag. If it's creepy for a 30-40 year old guy to be attracted to a 17 year old then it's EXACTLY as creepy to be attracted to an 18 year old. There is no magical process that happens between 17 and 11 months and 18 years of age. It's not the age of consent either, because that's under 18 in many states and way lower than it should be in some countries.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be a rule, I get it. Site owner wants to stay out of trouble. Even though there is zero nudity here and there is no actual "trouble" to be had, he probably wants to avoid any controversy and of course the hysterical whining of the wannabe Chris Hansen's.

So whatever OP, just wait until she's 18. The truth is there are already a lot of images on this site of women under 18. I like the idea that maybe it keeps the Chris Hansen squad up at night wondering where they are. (it's true, I know it for a fact, but I'm not pointing them out. Fuck you guys. LOL)

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

I'm with OP. The age thing is completely arbitrary when you're talking about the difference between 17 and 18. Anyone getting on a moral high horse about this is a douchebag. If it's creepy for a 30-40 year old guy to be attracted to a 17 year old then it's EXACTLY as creepy to be attracted to an 18 year old. There is no magical process that happens between 17 and 11 months and 18 years of age. It's not the age of consent either, because that's under 18 in many states and way lower than it should be in some countries.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be a rule, I get it. Site owner wants to stay out of trouble. Even though there is zero nudity here and there is no actual "trouble" to be had, he probably wants to avoid any controversy and of course the hysterical whining of the wannabe Chris Hansen's.

So whatever OP, just wait until she's 18. The truth is there are already a lot of images on this site of women under 18. I like the idea that maybe it keeps the Chris Hansen squad up at night wondering where they are. (it's true, I know it for a fact, but I'm not pointing them out. Fuck you guys. LOL)

Another one Lmao

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Maybe you should consider the possibility that he is around that age as well before you start calling him a sick fuck or predator, people being so quick to draw conclusions is one of the things why this world is going to shit

Yes. Social media is the end of humanity.

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Dunno, depends on the age of the OP imo. I get what you're saying (from a pure biology standpoint) But if the guy is 40 and has been counting down the days for (years?) you don't find that slightly disturbing?

Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

I find it at least unthealhy to keep tabs on girls to know when they become of age, no matter the age of op, its creepy

Oct 30, 2022 - permalink

KARINA ARIFULLINA is now 18. Could moderation unban her?

cgsweat
Oct 31, 2022 - edited Nov 11, 2022 - permalink

Probably not for a few more weeks/months. Someone tried to upload a couple images of her today of when she was still 16-17. As of now she only has 1 IG post of herself at 18. This means the only images allowed to the site are that post and posts that come after, assuming they aren't flashbacks or throwbacks.

I guess I'll put her on a "soft blacklist" and rely on users to report underage images of her. If this works out well (after a period of time), we'll take her completely off the blacklist.

EDIT: For more info about how "soft blacklisting" works, it was discussed in this thread (mainly starting from Chainer's comment). It turns out there was never a formal announcement or post made about it.

EDIT EDIT: I was conflating the words "ban" and "blacklist" in my original comment so I fixed it.

Nov 01, 2022 - edited Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

Dunno, depends on the age of the OP imo. I get what you're saying (from a pure biology standpoint) But if the guy is 40 and has been counting down the days for (years?) you don't find that slightly disturbing?

Yes, counting down the days is slightly disturbing and unnecessarily creepy. I agree. It's smarmy.

As for this topic in general, it's simple biology. If some guys want to pretend that they aren't attracted to a beautiful girl who is 17 years, 11 months and 3 weeks old, but a week later they think she's hot, that's their prerogative.

Personally I think the rule about "Half your age, plus 7" is a good rule. Meaning, if you're 20, you shouldn't date anyone younger than 17. If you're 40, you shouldn't date anyone under 27. I think that's a good rule when it comes to people *you actually date and have intercourse with. *

My issue is just that I think it's disingenuous to act like there is a difference between 17 and 9 months and 18 years old. Both are young girls, if you're a 40 year old guy you shouldn't flirt with 17 year olds or try to date them, but guess what. Chasing them when they are 18 isn't any better.

The number is arbitrary unless you're talking about an actual prepubescent child. That's when it gets extra creepy. But, biologically it is completely NORMAL for an adult man to be attracted to a female old enough to reproduce. Social mores and laws are something else entirely. But no one should be shamed for simple biology. Looking or noticing is harmless. It's a lot different than trying to have real-life sexual encounters with a girl under 18, which is inappropriate and potentially immoral regardless of legality.

Even getting involved with a 20-21 year old girl if you're in your 40s is questionable IMO. It comes down to how mature the other person is, your intentions and the balance of power is. If a 20 year old co-ed has some rich 40-something wrapped around her finger, well good for her!

That's what this is really about. Power. Not taking advantage of the vulnerable or innocent. BUT..looking at a photo that a young girl posts of herself online looking for attention isn't "taking advantage" and it's NORMAL to find nubile young females who are of mating age, attractive. That's it. We should all behave ourselves, but let's also understand the difference between laws and social mores and what is really right or wrong or actually harming someone. Let's also recognize there is a difference between looking at a photo and chatting someone up and buying them a drink, much less taking them home. Can we do that?

fp909
Nov 01, 2022 - permalink

at the end of the day you have to watch out for legality. i'm pretty sure the site is US based, and if someone decided to make some noise and they found posts like this and dug around and there were a host of photos of under-18 girls on the site there would be trouble, not just for the site but for every registered user.

also remember that they don't count videos as "one" file. but take the total number of frames and count each frame as a separate image. that's where you hear these huge reports of collections of millions of photos but it was probably a large-ish collection of videos that had some length to them.

Nov 04, 2022 - permalink

at the end of the day you have to watch out for legality. i'm pretty sure the site is US based, and if someone decided to make some noise and they found posts like this and dug around and there were a host of photos of under-18 girls on the site there would be trouble, not just for the site but for every registered user.

GWM? Looks like Canada. But either way I agree with you. It could make trouble for all users of the site.

tamarok
Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

The site should be treated as being based in the US, but even then websites are invariably international by access. This means we need to be fairly conservative and respectful to avoid issues.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »