Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Ayane Takenaka YouTube

Oct 22, 2022 - permalink

https://sinnjyuku29.hatenablog.com/entry/2022...

Anyone know how to find her youtube live?

Crazy how her forearm bulges and gets more vascular when she flexes

Oct 22, 2022 - edited Oct 22, 2022 - permalink

Anyone know how to find her youtube live?

Crazy how her forearm bulges and gets more vascular when she flexes

GREAT FIND! Thanks for sharing this @asqwert!

I don't know, but she is magnificent and we definitely need to track this down!

I can't imagine WHY someone would screenshot this instead of screen record. Lets hope someone else had more sense than this guy. I don't know why she doesn't release more content or why she would do all of this and then not save the video and post anywhere. Also her YouTube channel always appears to have NO videos. It's all quite frustrating.

Google translate of the page says this:

*This time, I would like to report on the recent situation of arm wrestling world champion πŸ’ͺ Takenaka Ayane ❀️🧑❀️, who was active mainly on TwitCasting 🌈 until last year , became a free πŸ† with a new account 🧑 and YouTube Live ❀️. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† By the way, the video of the YouTube live is not in the archive , so it's a valuable screenshot🐷🧑❀️🧑

At the All Japan Tournament, Ayane Takenaka, a world champion who always looks to the world, won the right side πŸ†πŸ₯‡ left runner-up πŸ₯ˆ against a male opponent of the A2 men's 60kg class πŸ˜±πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœ¨ wonderful 🐷🧑 πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ✨I would like to support Ms. Ayane Takenaka, a girl who has the best upper arms in Japan and who continues to evolve ❀️🧑❀️ Muscle* πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ok, I translated some of her tweets and I think I sort of cracked the code. She announced that she might do a YouTube Live the day before she did this. So the trick seems to be subscribe to her Twitter here: https://twitter.com/Ayane_Takenaka/ and just watch it like a hawk I guess. I don't really understand YouTube Live, but it definitely seems like it's a stream that just vanishes after it's broadcast like a damn Snapchat if the broadcaster doesn't decide to archive it. She clearly never does, because her YouTube Channel is always empty.

So near as I can figure, the best we can do is to follow her on Twitter and watch the account and for the love of God, if any of us is lucky to catch one of these things, SCREEN RECORD it. Be ready. Don't be the Japanese blogger who only posts screenshots from his phone. There are 1000 different apps out there that easily let you record whatever is on your computer screen. If you're as much of a fan of Ayane Takenaka as I am, you will do what I'm going to. Get your screen rec app ready, subscribe to her Twitter and watch it her Tweets daily. God willing we'll get some video next time around. Be vigilant!

P.S. This should go without saying, but don't interact with her unless it's very discrete. She's pretty modest and conservative, like most Japanese girls. If morons start piling in and asking her if she can throat lift them or if she can lift cars or her biceps rip out of her clothes, then it's going to RUIN this for all of us and she'll go dark like SO MANY HAVE BEFORE. If you're weird, or not sure if you're weird, just shut up. You do NOT need to interact with her. LEAVE HER ALONE please. There is lots of stuff I don't share for this exact reason. We need to police our own community.

Ok, I translated some of her tweets and I think I sort of cracked the code. She announced that she might do a YouTube Live the day before she did this. So the trick seems to be subscribe to her Twitter here: https://twitter.com/Ayane_Takenaka/ and just watch it like a hawk I guess. I don't really understand YouTube Live, but it definitely seems like it's a stream that just vanishes after it's broadcast like a damn Snapchat if the broadcaster doesn't decide to archive it. She clearly never does, because her YouTube Channel is always empty.

So near as I can figure, the best we can do is to follow her on Twitter and watch the account and for the love of God, if any of us is lucky to catch one of these things, SCREEN RECORD it. Be ready. Don't be the Japanese blogger who only posts screenshots from his phone. There are 1000 different apps out there that easily let you record whatever is on your computer screen. If you're as much of a fan of Ayane Takenaka as I am, you will do what I'm going to. Get your screen rec app ready, subscribe to her Twitter and watch it her Tweets daily. God willing we'll get some video next time around. Be vigilant!

P.S. This should go without saying, but don't interact with her unless it's very discrete. She's pretty modest and conservative, like most Japanese girls. If morons start piling in and asking her if she can throat lift them or if she can lift cars or her biceps rip out of her clothes, then it's going to RUIN this for all of us and she'll go dark like SO MANY HAVE BEFORE. If you're weird, or not sure if you're weird, just shut up. You do NOT need to interact with her. LEAVE HER ALONE please. There is lots of stuff I don't share for this exact reason. We need to police our own community.

Yeah figured this out earlier too when I looked around her twitter. Also, she used to have this twitter stream a few years back and flexed a lot there then it got nuked and the content lost forever. Hoping that she'll do it again in youtube. Don't worry I'm not a creeper, I also shake my head at those who ask for weird stuff. But recently tho ayane seems to be quite more accepting of those compared to the time where it was still dawn of social media.

Also knowing the guy who got to watch it and got screen caps that dude probably has a recording stashed away. That guy has been around for years already, like since the time before reika saiki. Welp lucky him and thanks to him for having hawk eyes for these kinda stuff. A legend if you will.

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

It appears another stream happened around the 18th of October (checking from her twitter, there was a post on the 17th about doing one the following day), and the blog post above has some more screenshots for your consideration. Ayane is so adorable and charming while being so buff, it would be a blessing to see one of these live and record it. I imagine time zone differences could make that difficult though.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »