Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Classical music

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Nearly all of the posing videos on site have either techno pop, hip hop, or heavy metal background music. Do any of these gals use classical music? I need sone variety.

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Krivstudio is (used to be) with jazz style music. WPW/RM Vids do partly use classical/calm music and original video audio. For clips from the girls themselfes idk...

Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

A lot of the really old posing videos used classic music. i personally think jazz or old school Rock music is the best for this stuff.

sadly most people use terrible background music. it's so bad i watch everything on mute now

it really ruined some videos where i want to hear the sound effects but there is loud ear rape dubstep in the background but it's popular now for some reason

and they even go back to old videos and replace the original sound with terrible ear rape dubstep that did not even exist when it was recorded how is that shit so popular i can't escape it.

Oct 22, 2022 - permalink

The old Women's Physique World videos had classical soundtracks. I like classical music, but it the selections were pretty boring.

Oct 24, 2022 - edited Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

Ironically quite a lot of pay sites who carry notices about not sharing their material often use popular chart music that I suspect they never got copyright clearance for. I really dislike the jarring auto tune stuff that most instagrammers use where audio is so suddenly loud when the 10 second clip plays I have to turn down my PC speakers.

Often replay them on mute, if I've saved them (or in slow-mo)

Oct 24, 2022 - permalink

The old Women's Physique World videos had classical soundtracks. I like classical music, but it the selections were pretty boring.

At least it was inoffensive and I think often deliberately bland- No Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries!

I think a lot of those soundtracks were added to cover the sound of the cameraman giving instructions to the models.

[deleted]
Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Can't beat some House music for posing

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »