Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Catfish you have encountered

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

The title says it all, let's share our stories of ridiculous, hilarious and other catfish you have encountered on here, be it in the chat, personal messages, etc.

Mine was a "girl" who said she was able to do 75 pullups in high school, doubling the official world record haha. (I know, depends how you count, but that's beside the point)

Let's hear them stories :)

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

I was talking to someone online who claimed to be a woman who wanted to wrestle me. but then he showed me a pic and he was a dude.

Also this is not as bad and not really related but i wanted to say this. i really hate the futa art on art sites. you see the thumbnail where she had big boobs a feminine face and big biceps. but then you scroll down and he has a huge shlong.

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

The title says it all, let's share our stories of ridiculous, hilarious and other catfish you have encountered on here, be it in the chat, personal messages, etc.

Mine was a "girl" who said she was able to do 75 pullups in high school, doubling the official world record haha. (I know, depends how you count, but that's beside the point)

Let's hear them stories :)

Saw a few profiles on dating apps of some relatively well-known female bodybuilders and fitness competitors. Realized they were catfish due to discrepancies in locations and ages (like they live in Europe but their profile indicates they’re in my city in the States).

cgsweat
Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

Usually you can find one or two in the GWM chatroom at any given time.

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

Usually you can find one or two in the GWM chatroom at any given time.

I don’t get why dudes do this.

Like, I’m sure there are sites where you can roleplay as whoever you want. Why not do that there?

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

I was talking to someone online who claimed to be a woman who wanted to wrestle me. but then he showed me a pic and he was a dude.

Also this is not as bad and not really related but i wanted to say this. i really hate the futa art on art sites. you see the thumbnail where she had big boobs a feminine face and big biceps. but then you scroll down and he has a huge shlong.

Never encountered any catfishes thank god but I always hated the futa shit. I’m scrolling on twitter looking at art and then I open the image and see the biggest fucking dick I’ve ever seen. I get people have their preferences but that is not something I look forward to or expect really. Hope this doesn’t derail the convo lol

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »