Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

ID/Facts Card for defined names?

Oct 18, 2022 - edited Oct 19, 2022 - permalink

Hey there ... I sometimes see a lot of comments under pictures requesting the same information over and over again, like "Whats her IG", "How tall is she and how much does she weight" "where does she live" "whats her OF or where are those clips from?" etc etc

I sometimes thought: This happens inside comments all over the images of every model/girl on this site and gets answered repeatedly, sometimes with some litte annoyance. Wouldn't it be cool if it was possible to put a tag-site that may be filled for every model/girl who got entried? So, as soon as there is one picture with a single nametag, there would be a Site with some fields like the linked name, IG, OF, personal website, residential country or language, height, uhm ... whatever feels apropriate ... this shouldn't invite to stalk personal data of course xD

But could it be helpful to collect some of those always requested answers on an extra tab attached to each name? I really thought of uploading "photos" with that content for some of these but ... that would just roll down and out of sight with newer entries, a pinning option would even fix that. So ... that's an option too.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »