Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Yesterday Vladislava Galagan made it to front of page of Reddit.

Oct 17, 2022 - permalink

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/y5schn...

What do you guys think about this? Is female muscle becoming more mainstream?

cgsweat
Oct 17, 2022 - permalink

Reminds me of Julia Vins getting mainstream popularity a few years ago. I doubt it goes any further than this. But hey if it does, then great!

Oct 17, 2022 - permalink

Based on the comments, female muscle must remain in the shadows.

Oct 17, 2022 - permalink

Probably not most men don't like muscular women i have not checked out the comments since i am on my phone right now and they force me to download an app.

but Reddit has very strict moderation so any insults will be deleted quickly but when fbb related videos to viral on YouTube they get a lot of hate.

Oct 18, 2022 - edited Jan 13, 2024 - permalink

Can’t say for certain but it’s definitely gonna strike a cord with a few gals and motivate them to start lifting heavy. Galagan is the poster child for attractive female bodybuilders.

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

Comments are positive. Lot of "death by Snu Snu", "Gym Valentine" and "this is what she Hulk should have looked like..."

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

For some, the day they're gonna read that thread is the day female muscle is gonna take their souls

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

Dont think so, but compared to the 90s, yes. When I tell people about it in the last 10 years, I dont get the "stink face" nearly as much as I did in the 90s and 2000s. Probably helps that Vladislava has a naturally cute face and curves in the right places. If it was a GWM that has a butter face and a more "masculine" body (aka less feminine curves), far more would turn their nose up. Also some women are just terrible at presentation.

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

I think it is more popular and accepted than you might think especially if the girl doesn't have a half shaved head and so on. A reasonably pretty girl with muscles always has the attention of guys, thinking of a track girl I knew with very lean muscular legs she always had a cloud of guys around her. There is a vocal minority of guys that are threatened by this and they let their feelings be known in a harsh way. Bottom line is Vladislava has no problem getting a date.

Oct 18, 2022 - permalink

Yeah but that small minority of people hold sway over the crowd. If they didn’t this wouldn’t be called a fetish. Even fbbers have told me my attraction to them isn’t normal. Lol! I can’t win.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »