Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

An anatomy question

Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

In the attached picture, is the area the arrow points to a part of the pec muscle?

Many thanks for answers.

Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

Yes

Oct 16, 2022 - edited Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

Thanks. Next questions then: is that area on the model much more developed than most others? On other models, it usually is rather flatter, while hers sticks out so prominently. Is there exercises that focus on training that part?

If those questions sound silly to any of you, well, I tried my best to answer them on my own but the internet was not a lot of help.

For comparison:

Oct 16, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

Thanks. Next questions then: is that area on the model much more developed than most others? On other models, it usually is rather flatter, while hers sticks out so prominently. Is there exercises that focus on training that part?

If those questions sound silly to any of you, well, I tried my best to answer them on my own but the internet was not a lot of help.

For comparison:

That mainly has to do with the genetics and bone structur of the thoracic cage. Likewise some people have longer biceps muscles, while others have more peaked ones

Oct 16, 2022 - permalink

For comparison:

Yes, the pects can be developed by bench presses, pushups, and similar exercises.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »