Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

What happened to chinesegoddess on HBC

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

Does anyone know what happened to chinesegoddess on HBC? Her profile won't load on the site.

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

I can still see her profile, was last online yesterday.

I wonder if she has implemented a region/IP range type of block. If you have a VPN try logging in using a different country and see if she becomes visible.

Oct 13, 2022 - edited Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

She must’ve blocked a bunch of people. I made a new account and noticed she was visible again.

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

I remember when she used to post on Reddit

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for the replies, but why would she block me if I have never entered her chat room? Lol

fp909
Oct 14, 2022 - permalink

you can be regional blocked. i once found this out because i messaged REne Marven on the side and asked if she had blocked me (i had previously been in her room) and she said no, only to find out she had blocked the whole southwest US, presumably because people were getting weird about it.

cgsweat
Oct 14, 2022 - permalink

only to find out she had blocked the whole southwest US, presumably because people were getting weird about it.

That's one of the strangest things I've ever heard. This might be the first time I've heard of someone being "regionist."

Oct 14, 2022 - permalink

you can be regional blocked. i once found this out because i messaged REne Marven on the side and asked if she had blocked me (i had previously been in her room) and she said no, only to find out she had blocked the whole southwest US, presumably because people were getting weird about it.

Why? That's really odd.

fp909
Oct 14, 2022 - permalink

I think at least a few users at the time were harassing her since they were also nearby (socal, Arizona, Nevada) and getting too personal. If that isn’t true at all it could jsut be protection from people within east travel distance.

I‘ve mentioned before that I briefly had a fling with a woman from cam. She had kids. She worked really hard to separate her life from the cam stuff and when people started to dig for stuff she got mad. Especially pissed when they started asking about her kids on cam.

Or it could be a slip of the finger. I once got blocked my a woman on IG who claimed k had sent a sick pic to her despite the fact that I’ve never taken a photo of my junk in my life and she had made a mistake.

I wouldn’t take it personally, unless you did something that was a little over one of her lines, even if you didn’t know it

Oct 14, 2022 - permalink

Regional banning isn't that odd. You know how... passionate and persistent... some guys in this space can be.

It doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility for some guy to show up to her job looking to arm wrestle. Or a fellow just happening to be at her favorite grocery store and just coincidentally searching for all the same items as her with a phone in his hand that definitely isn't on the camera app.

Not that and of you would do that. I'm talking about those other guys. You guys are cool.

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

I think at least a few users at the time were harassing her since they were also nearby (socal, Arizona, Nevada) and getting too personal. If that isn’t true at all it could jsut be protection from people within east travel distance.

I‘ve mentioned before that I briefly had a fling with a woman from cam. She had kids. She worked really hard to separate her life from the cam stuff and when people started to dig for stuff she got mad. Especially pissed when they started asking about her kids on cam.

Or it could be a slip of the finger. I once got blocked my a woman on IG who claimed k had sent a sick pic to her despite the fact that I’ve never taken a photo of my junk in my life and she had made a mistake.

I wouldn’t take it personally, unless you did something that was a little over one of her lines, even if you didn’t know it

Thanks, but I have never entered her room which is why I am confused.

Oct 23, 2022 - permalink

Models might even turn on regional blocks in the area/country they live in - if they want to try to avoid their online personas from being exposed eg family friends or just potentially being recognised locally for "adult" activities. Though of course this can be bypassed with a VPN.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »