Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Your comment doesn't meet the minimum quality threshold.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

what a bunch of bullshit, every time i comment it says some shit like this.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

It's not a bad idea to have a standard like this. But I think the bar is too high. I'll write a lengthy epistle and still get this message. How about something like 8 or nine words of praise?

Chainer
Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

You got a comment rejected and then you tried to bypass the filter by adding bullshit to the end of it, but the filter caught on and correctly kept rejecting you.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

How about something like 8 or nine words of praise?

I agree. I haven't seen the phrase, "Now that is how you stuff a bikini" in quite some time. Please mods, greenlight that one.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

You got a comment rejected and then you tried to bypass the filter by adding bullshit to the end of it, but the filter caught on and correctly kept rejecting you.

no, that isn't what happens... i make a relevant comment and for no discernible reason it's rejected, even though it's more or less no different from the others. it is too sensitive, like janinegia said above.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

No comment should ever be rejected. PERIOD!

Chainer
Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

even though it's more or less no different from the others

Well this is probably your problem, repetiveness triggers the filter.

[deleted]
Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

It’s stopped me from bothering to comment now. Got so fed up with it! Even when you write sensible non repetitive words. I’ve given up mostly now.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Well this is probably your problem, repetiveness triggers the filter.

it seems far too sensitive. i can understand for the purpose of reducing spam, but come on

[deleted]
Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

I agree,too sensitive.

Oct 12, 2022 - edited Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

I agree,too sensitive.

Yes, far too sensitive. Sometimes I have to make really stupid comments to get anything accepted.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Chainer said:

Always when I see someone complain about the filter, I assume that the reason is something that has already been said. It used to be that I slightly expected to hear something new every time someone complained, but not anymore.

Maybe there should be a comment filter FAQ? "If your complaint is one of these, then don't bother making it, because it has already been answered."

quadluvur said:

I haven't seen the phrase, "Now that is how you stuff a bikini" in quite some time.

With money?

rob666 said:

No comment should ever be rejected. PERIOD!

No man approaching a woman should ever be rejected. Period!

I think it's far more important we started with this.

uberbabesrule said:

Sometimes I have to make really stupid comments to get anything accepted.

Thanks for helping them improve the filter.

Speaking of improvement, sparem said:

i make a relevant comment and for no discernible reason it's rejected, even though it's more or less no different from the others.

Maybe it is because there are comments that have been posted before the filter was a thing? There's nothing unfair and there shouldn't be anything mysterious in the filter not having been applied retroactively.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

I am hoping my comment will make them improve the filter but I'm not holding my breath.

[deleted]

I just don't comment anymore, and my comments were always thoughtful and civil -- no inappropriate or mean words, always respectful. My comments always cleared the filter. I deleted my (very active) old account that I had for years and started this new one in order to start over and not participate. I still love looking at images, but the site's no fun anymore now that I know how judgmental the mods and Chainer are. This will probably be my only comment in the forums and images.

Thank you for the website, Chainer, but I don't care to be unfairly judged by strangers, so I will not participate any further. That's my two cents, for whatever it is or is not worth. Peace.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

It's just horrible to write anything here, you may or may not try, it's arbitrarily rejected or then allowed in another language, it's frustrating how much of a lifetime you're wasting trying to find the right words period.. and I don't offend anyone at all and still the text is not posted it's just frustrating and i don't even think about writing and posting on this page anymore... what you do is wrong here.... the fun slowly fades away on this page, but sure...😤😤😤

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

It’s stopped me from bothering to comment now. Got so fed up with it! Even when you write sensible non repetitive words. I’ve given up mostly now.

Maybe this was their goal all along? Sadly, anytime someone speaks out against the filter, they get attacked and I insulted yet again.

Maybe this was their goal all along? Sadly, anytime someone speaks out against the filter, they get attacked and I insulted yet again.

There it is, the ominous “they”; in this case, of course, not so ominous, they are the evil admins and the evil admins are them. What is ominous about them are their motives, you might know their names, but what about their reasons, their nature? They are, after all, suppressing you and not even taking your ~whiny complaints~ brave resistance seriously, instead these scheming creatures attack and insult you. So, you conclude, evil they must be. Luckily this narrows the set of possible reasons down, though you can of course no longer take their explanation at face value. Reading Bulldog‘s reflections, you find yourself nodding along in a max of anger and sadness, then, in the last sentence, an idea starts to form in your head… What if this was their goal along?

Seriously, what goal due you attribute? To make you stop commenting? Well, if you are unable to pass the quality threshold than yes, that was the goal but this is hardly new as this was the filters expressed goal. I am trying to think of any other goal the filter could have had, but non of them, I am afraid, make sense. So could you please expand on the goal behind the filter as well as your use of they (as it sounds somewhat conspiratorial).

Edit: Dear mods, if you feel me taking the piss is inappropriate, feel so free to remove this infantile comment. I won’t be mad, I just struggle to take this kind of criticism seriously

I still love looking at images, but the site's no fun anymore now that I know how judgmental the mods and Chainer are.

—I prefer strawberry ice cream to chocolate ice cream.

—Why are you so judgmental against chocolate ice cream?

—Yeah! How dare you attack chocolate ice cream that way?

—Indeed! Why all this hate against chocolate ice cream?

—You would probably hunt down and destroy all chocolate ice cream if you could.

There is yet another word people use without knowing what it means and what it implies. In other words, that the mods and Chainer are acting out of an evil sentiment. You simply can not reason with anyone who reduces things down to sentiments. And false accusations.

It must be the seventh wonder of the Internet and a testament to the power of these bodies how so many have managed to get off here without having ever grown a pair. Maybe their secret was to announce it every time? And now it's ruined.

What would it look like if you were fairly judged by strangers? Your wording implies you would welcome that.

But I assume you simply dislike the idea of anyone being told what to do. That is, you hate rules in general, not just evil rules.

It is an unbelievable paternalism from the mods and absolute censorship to only allow certain comments...I feel restricted in my freedom to form opinions...that has nothing to do with the actual purpose of this site, to have fun and his Expressing joy and reading other comments from fans, but also criticizing when it is appropriate, but factual and constructive...especially since, through this censorship or (filter), the attractiveness of the site suffers greatly... I think, this site is absolutely no fun anymore, for the user and me...😶😤

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

luvembuff said:

Sadly, anytime someone speaks out against the filter, they get attacked and I insulted yet again.

If only they were speaking out against it, like some brave freedom fighters or whistleblowers, telling everyone how the filter emperor has no clothes, leading us merry men in the name of the king against the evil mod of Nottingham.

Instead of that we see tantrums, lots of whining and all kinds of false accusations. Saying this like it is is no attack or insult.

None of these brave souls ever offer any real alternative. Though they might simply realize that the decision is not up to them and that there are perfectly good reasons for the filter. Also if they found the reasons to be beyond their pay grade, they should especially refrain from making too much useless noise.

wollbern said:

It is an unbelievable paternalism from the mods and absolute censorship...

You must be parodying something.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

The mod and admin team decides everything, to the point it's extremely overbearing. Mods will decide if your thread has been sufficiently answered and will close it at their discretion. It's not up to you if you're satisfied with the answer or have more to discuss. Doesn't matter that the community wants Eunhee on the site. The admin doesn't, so that's that. They can run it how they want, but the way its run really makes the community aspect of the site almost pointless.

But, take the good with the bad. The bad community is worth the organized photos/videos the site offers. Until a competitor comes along anyway. I just find it funny that the moderators have enough time to shut down discussions, (inaccurately) spot people who have had work done and remove them, remove people who they suspect to be misgendered, remove transgenders, remove photoshopped images, etc, but getting underaged children off the site is too much to ask.

[deleted]
Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

I'm replying in part to Zarkle's misinterpretation about what I said. I'm genuinely not interested in participating anymore, so I'll briefly restate what I meant as an attempt at clarity and then I'm done. I would not comment at all if I thought that Chainer's intentions were bad, because then my comment could serve no productive purpose.

I think that Chainer's intentions are good. I just think that the solution is misguided. I liked it better before when I thought that nobody took the comments that seriously and offensive comments just got reported and removed when necessary. Knowing that Chainer and the mods take comments that seriously just makes me not want to comment at all. I mean, it's just people sounding off about their love of muscular women. Combined with being attacked by mods in forums, and even one angry private message from a mod when I had not done anything wrong or even communicated with him, these things left me disappointed and killed my desire to participate.

It is what it is. I'm sure the site will do just fine without my participation. So you'll have one less person saying things like, "I thought that Heather Policky was the GOAT for quads until I saw Julia Caceres." No biggy. I'll still visit GWM daily. Take care. :o)

Tall1 wrote:

Doesn't matter that the community wants Eunhee on the site. The admin doesn't, so that's that.

Or maybe half the community agrees with the decision?

Mods will decide if your thread has been sufficiently answered and will close it at their discretion.

The more I look at this, the more it seems that the critics are just utterly stupid. There are many, many, many different reasons to terminate a discussion that has got out of hand or is not going anywhere. But the critics usually consider zero reasons or one reason at best, conclude that there is no reason or that the only one they could imagine must be it and then start complaining.

They can run it how they want, but the way its run really makes the community aspect of the site almost pointless.

Usually you should assume that any decision here has 50 % for it and 50 % against it, unless proven otherwise. Just like in American democracy, except that decisions made here are real.

But at least stop with the idiotic I did not get my way ergo there is no community. It's not the be-all and end-all of anything anyway. Eventually both stupid and smart communities get what they deserve.

LectricBoogaloo said:

I mean, it's just people sounding off about their love of muscular women.

It's either this sounding off or meaningful discussion. Like I have said elsewhere, if you are looking for fighters or armwrestlers and search in the comments, 90 % of your hits are someone's fantasies and 10 % at most are information on the person in the picture.

Also, they do not love muscular women, neither any other thing in reality. They love something that's completely in their imagination and I see no reason why they should circulate that love through the comments.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

I've never had a comment rejected and it's not like I'm writing essays. You guys who complain the loudest must be writing absolutely inane tripe to consistently have problems with the filter.

Or maybe half the community agrees with the decision?

The more I look at this, the more it seems that the critics are just utterly stupid. There are many, many, many different reasons to terminate a discussion that has got out of hand or is not going anywhere. But the critics usually consider zero reasons or one reason at best, conclude that there is no reason or that the only one they could imagine must be it and then start complaining.

Usually you should assume that any decision here has 50 % for it and 50 % against it, unless proven otherwise. Just like in American democracy, except that decisions made here are real.

But at least stop with the idiotic I did not get my way ergo there is no community. It's not the be-all and end-all of anything anyway. Eventually both stupid and smart communities get what they deserve.

It's a bit ironic to question other people's intellect while getting overly emotional and immature in response. To clarify in simpler terms, I specifically stated, "your thread has been sufficiently answered", for a reason. I'm not referring to situations where discussions were out of hand, OT, or becoming heated. I'm specifically referring to situations where mods have closed threads solely because they felt a sufficient answer has been given, or there was nothing left to discuss. Try not to cast stones when struggling with basic reading comprehension.

« first < prev Page 1 of 6 next > last »