Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Muscle girls in dating apps?

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

I have been recently joined into a tinder and to my great surprise I have spotted many (well, not that many, but more than I anticipated) muscular girls there. I have no pics to show this (because I never thought to save them), but some of the girls I have seen there are above average in muscle mass. Some clearly go frequently go into gym and use pics from there. But some are clearly showing off, flexing their biceps or abs (abs flexing seems to be quite popular). Couple of times I have seen pics from fitness/bikini contests and those girls look gorgeous with their toned physiques. Unfortunately none of them match me back, but that dating for you.

I would like to know if other people here in GWM have encountered muscular girls in dating apps, be it tinder or what ever? Have you managed to chat with them or even meet them?

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

When I was on the apps, I went out with a few of them. While yes, you can find them on apps, they are very, very, very rare. You have a better shot of meeting buff women in person by getting involved in fitness and your fitness community.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Maybe that is just your region i don't use dating Apps so i don't know how good it is. but with how rare muscle women are in my region. i assume it wouldn't work. unless i set it so i get matches from all over Europe. but if i do that and i match with a muscle woman. i would need to take an airplane just to reach her.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

I had a fbb check me out on POF once, I struck up a convo, and by luck she was just a regular woman with a lot of muscle, we dated for several months! We could have stayed friends but I was far too attracted to her for it to work. Got some good memories!

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Maybe that is just your region i don't use dating Apps so i don't know how good it is. but with how rare muscle women are in my region. i assume it wouldn't work. unless i set it so i get matches from all over Europe. but if i do that and i match with a muscle woman. i would need to take an airplane just to reach her.

Back in the days when flying was still fun, I used to do it. Now I'll admit it would suck. I've had relationships with people 'famous' enough to have google images readily available. Sigh.

Good times.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

When I was on the apps, I went out with a few of them. While yes, you can find them on apps, they are very, very, very rare. You have a better shot of meeting buff women in person by getting involved in fitness and your fitness community.

Very true. I have wondered if I should join my local gym. Not just to meet girls, but to actually train. And to meet fit girls, because they seem to be very rare in real life.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

I’ve dated a few off of Hinge. It’s mainly about location honestly. I’ve found way more in the south compared to up north where I used to live.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Back in the days when flying was still fun, I used to do it. Now I'll admit it would suck. I've had relationships with people 'famous' enough to have google images readily available. Sigh.

Good times.

Do you mean before covid or before 9/11?

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Yep. Twice, thru dating apps. Match was the app. One IFBB Pro Figure and One IFBB Pro Physique. Both on here. Both Long distance that lasted for a year or so each. Amazing to actually date your fantasy (in physique anyway) girl. But like all good things alas, they didn't last. Lomg distance is tough. Especially if you're not ALL about the muscle. So my advice is, if you come across one on a dating app, absolutely hit them up. But, do not focus on their muscles, focus on them as a person. Be respectful and polite and be aware that you are in competition with just about every other Schmoe with the app as well!

Oct 11, 2022 - edited Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

I saw a fbb on a dating site a few years ago. Dating is bullshit and dating apps/sites doubly so, and this girl... I thought, what was SHE doing on a dating site? Dating sites exist to match the unattractive with the desperate. Sufficiently attractive people have no problem finding matches without their help. I can see some fbbs using them, especially if they had a bad attitude or the PEDs had given them a gonk face but this woman was and is spectacularly beautiful and could literally have her pick of men.

After careful consideration I decided to roll the dice. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, right? She read, but did not respond to, my DMs. I thought maybe I'd have a chance to at least get a meet and chat if I caught her backstage after one of her comps. Maybe this was not my best decision, She had a lot going for her besides just muscle and beauty, and was and is way out of my league. But I figured she might be game to hang out, and it was a question of do I spend a lifetime wondering what might've been or do I take the shot and find out for certain?

Well, I did meet her after her competition. Ballsiest thing I ever did. But I got BTFO'd in spectacular fashion. Which is exactly what I should have expected because again -- out of my league.

fp909
Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

in 6-7 years of (admittedly spotty) use i've seen a total of 10-12 women that had something about lifting in their profile, and maybe half of them looked visibly very fit.

never matched with any of them lmao

Jun 23, 2023 - permalink

Just came across Kelsey Luccaro, but didn’t match :(

Jun 23, 2023 - permalink

Just came across Kelsey Luccaro, but didn’t match :(

lol I love profiles that JUST have a person's Instagram on them. It kind of makes it clear that they have no interest in actually finding anyone and are just there to farm followers.

Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

lol I love profiles that JUST have a person's Instagram on them. It kind of makes it clear that they have no interest in actually finding anyone and are just there to farm followers.

Not kind of clear.

Abundantly clear.

Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

yep, probably just to get more followers and attention lol, good strategy tho

Jul 01, 2023 - permalink

found this girl on facebook dating. shes a powerlifter

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »