Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Becca Swanson circa 2022

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

First of all, I love Becca and even sessioned with her during the brief window when she was single. But I'm not the stalker type so I might be missing some data.

As far as I know, she is married with some kids and lives in a cornfield with an Arab dude. I don't know if the kids are her "bio" kids or adopted.

The reason I mention this is because she's obviously still training with more size than ever before.

As far as I know she doesn't compete in anything now, so it really wouldn't make nuch sense that she's using illegal substances. Is it possible that she just has incredible, rare genetics? Your thoughts...

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

She’s definitely still using.

It’s a bit of a fallacy to think that not competing anymore means getting off PEDs. Your average PED user isn’t a pro-level athlete or even an amateur competitor. Rather, said average user is a gym rat who uses to get more muscular and gain more strength. Becca clearly loves being muscular and loves training heavy, and considering she is on OF and is using her physique as a revenue stream, she is going to still be using PEDs.

I’m a (natural) CrossFitter and weightlifter who has also done local-level competitions. I will never be an elite competitor, but even with that knowledge I am still tempted to jump on the PED bandwagon. When you’re that heavily into fitness and strength training, it’s easy to be addicted to the gains, whether you compete or not.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Her husband is Pakistani, they're Desi not Arab. It seems he's living the schmoe dream because he totally fetishizes her and worships her as his giant muscle goddess and she is willing to indulge being that for him.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Becca's genetics are one in a trillion - combined with her capacity to train hard and very intelligently . Sadly with Photoshop so easy to use - whenever "freakishly proportioned " photos appear - most people treat them with the same respect as a "UFO" photo . With a husband and children to care for - got to admire her ability to entertain her admirers .

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Her husband is Pakistani, they're Desi not Arab. It seems he's living the schmoe dream because he totally fetishizes her and worships her as his giant muscle goddess and she is willing to indulge being that for him.

Lol, going out with a muscular woman doesn’t make someone a schmoe, and they may be in a relationship with them for reasons other than “fetishizing” her.

[deleted]
Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

It seems he's living the schmoe dream because he totally fetishizes her and worships her as his giant muscle goddess and she is willing to indulge being that for him.

Is he a bodybuilder/weightlifter himself or is he an average dude?

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

No one makes the distinction, just as I'm sure no one in Pakistan separates the Greenwich Village beatnik from the Texas cattle rancher... But in any event, I thought this guy was also a lifter, perhaps bigger than her, which would take him out of the schome ranks.

I didn't know she had an OF, so I guess that's a reason for PEDs. Seems very risky to keep that up for decades.

Oct 11, 2022 - edited Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Is he a bodybuilder/weightlifter himself or is he an average dude?

He's a little, shrimpy dude. And yes, he most likely loves her genuinely also but he totally fetishizes her. (I mean, wouldn't you if your soulmate were a mass muscle monster?) They are in very much a D/s relationship. Sauce: a mutual friend of myself and Becca.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

I believe this is her husband.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Yes it is. Lol at bonaciti’s “sauce” of a mutual friend. Sorry that the reality doesn’t fit with your fantasy 🤦‍♂️

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Yes it is. Lol at bonaciti’s “sauce” of a mutual friend. Sorry that the reality doesn’t fit with your fantasy 🤦‍♂️

I tthought so.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

LMAO what kind of person makes up a fake story to demean a random woman's husband? Schmoes be wildin with that projection.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

No one makes the distinction, just as I'm sure no one in Pakistan separates the Greenwich Village beatnik from the Texas cattle rancher... But in any event, I thought this guy was also a lifter, perhaps bigger than her, which would take him out of the schome ranks.

I didn't know she had an OF, so I guess that's a reason for PEDs. Seems very risky to keep that up for decades.

Well said as always Kevin.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

He's a little, shrimpy dude. And yes, he most likely loves her genuinely also but he totally fetishizes her. (I mean, wouldn't you if your soulmate were a mass muscle monster?) They are in very much a D/s relationship. Sauce: a mutual friend of myself and Becca.

I'm guessing D/s means she is dominant? Lucky dude.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

To be fair, she calls her husband a cuck. Maybe it's just an act for social media, but either way can't blame people for thinking that's part of their relationship. And so what if it is.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

If that’s really her husband then they are a made for each other couple. Considering Becca is 5’10”, 240 +/- 15 lbs, he must easily be 6’0”, 300+ lbs. Both of them side by side can easily block out about 3 normal sized guys

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

She’s definitely still using.

It’s a bit of a fallacy to think that not competing anymore means getting off PEDs. Your average PED user isn’t a pro-level athlete or even an amateur competitor. Rather, said average user is a gym rat who uses to get more muscular and gain more strength. Becca clearly loves being muscular and loves training heavy, and considering she is on OF and is using her physique as a revenue stream, she is going to still be using PEDs.

I’m a (natural) CrossFitter and weightlifter who has also done local-level competitions. I will never be an elite competitor, but even with that knowledge I am still tempted to jump on the PED bandwagon. When you’re that heavily into fitness and strength training, it’s easy to be addicted to the gains, whether you compete or not.

Perfectly said sir and 100% accurate!!!

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Good discussion and detective work.

I must admit that even though I strongly thought her husband was a big lifter, I am a little sad. Not that it means jack shit to me, or that I'd want to be in a "sub" relationship myself, just that it's boooooring to see her with a bigger dude.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Good discussion and detective work.

I must admit that even though I strongly thought her husband was a big lifter, I am a little sad. Not that it means jack shit to me, or that I'd want to be in a "sub" relationship myself, just that it's boooooring to see her with a bigger dude.

Similar lifestyles, though. It’s why you see bodybuilders date other bodybuilders.

And like how we are attracted to buff women, are we that surprised when women are attracted to the same thing in men? My attraction to muscular women is partly why I lift.

Oct 12, 2022 - edited Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Similar lifestyles, though. It’s why you see bodybuilders date other bodybuilders.

And like how we are attracted to buff women, are we that surprised when women are attracted to the same thing in men? My attraction to muscular women is partly why I lift.

Agree and it is a good "hobby" so què sara. I lift as well and part of it is for the same reason. It just would have been a fun thought if the sauce was correct.

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

I’m not sure if it’s the exact reason why (there’s a few other reasons) but yeah I think my attraction to muscular girls is a reason as to how I got into lifting just around a couple months ago, so we’re on the same boat here.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »