Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women on HBC who are always in premium.

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

Why do they do that? If they don't wan't to give free looks just cover the camera?

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

Time is money. And I guess they feel every millisecond of their time is worth something. Even if it's just to say "hi." Personally I ignore all of them accept for one and just take her directly into 1on1 and skip the chit-chat.

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

Although I appreciate when they interact in free chat, they are there to entertain and get paid for it. Time is money and there are a lot of time wasters or those sitting there waiting to get some posing in free chat. But yes a preview would be nice. Some performers post pics on their profile that are way out of date or not matching their current condition. So buyer beware.

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

If they don't wan't to give free looks just cover the camera?

No. "Cover the camera" is an absolute affront to the spirit of the enterprise. The Premium-only option is a choice the models make for themselves and each model has her own calculus determining the use thereof.

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

Primarily I think it's so they can do other stuff while waiting for someone to go premium.

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

No. "Cover the camera" is an absolute affront to the spirit of the enterprise. The Premium-only option is a choice the models make for themselves and each model has her own calculus determining the use thereof.

Don’t get it why they are allowed to do it then if it’s verboten. Either it’s not enforced or the admins don’t care so long as they bring the cash in, e.g. Asian Goddess who so many here complain about is a repeat offender. There’s another one who I can’t recall their name also does this.

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

Don’t get it why they are allowed to do it then if it’s verboten. Either it’s not enforced or the admins don’t care so long as they bring the cash in, e.g. Asian Goddess who so many here complain about is a repeat offender. There’s another one who I can’t recall their name also does this.

What they post on forums has never matched how the company is actually run. They know the women will leave if they don't get what they want, but the paying fans aren't going anywhere. They don't respect their customers at all. This is especially evident with some of the shady stuff that went on at the HB forums.

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

I don’t think HBC has any competition left right so that explains their attitude despite all the complaints I read here. Might as well yell at a wall. I don’t bother visiting that site anymore.

Oct 10, 2022 - permalink

There's one model who is always premium she didn't used to be. I asked her she said privacy concerns. She's disappeared since. I'm sure they have their own reasons why. But if they're in premium and u know they're that good then just enter if u dont know then look for the recommendations list i guess lol

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

What they post on forums has never matched how the company is actually run.

That's not true. What we post is exactly what we do. There are things we do NOT post, but if it's posted, then that's the current policy or procedure. Things can and do change over time, of course, but we're happy to address most customer questions openly.

They know the women will leave if they don't get what they want, but the paying fans aren't going anywhere. They don't respect their customers at all. This is especially evident with some of the shady stuff that went on at the HB forums.

The platform requires hosts, clients, and operators. If any one of those 3 elements is not present, the system fails. It's just that simple. If a client doesn't feel a host or platform operators are working in their interests, then they will withhold their business. If a host thinks clients or the operators are not taking care of them, they'll withhold their labor. There are not always perfect answers when certain host or client issues arise, but site policies - in addition to being compliant with U.S. and Nevada laws - are intended to provide the greatest enjoyment for the greatest number. We're also aware that enforcement is not always perfect, but NO one - host or client - wants their room aggressively policed 24/7. I understand this general philosophy does not mesh with what individual users might want, but we are always open to host and customer critiques and suggestions about what we might do to improve the service. Thanks.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Geez, you just need to read the complaints readers have posted about certain performers here. Despite that, these performers remain on your site

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Also email Bikinstrong. Get ur best performer back on the site lol she's so damn good the site feels almost empty and naked without her there.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

For obvious reasons, we cannot comment on personnel concerns and disposition apart from education and counseling. Whatever a host chooses to reveal about how she may have been sanctioned for a policy violation is up to her, of course.

In many cases, what a user may view as bad behavior on the part of a host is actually the result of us having a done a poor job of training on the front end. When those failures occur, we make an effort to make the client whole and to coach up the host.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

So I guess you’ve coached Asian Goddess more than once based on the number of complaints on this board. It either hasn’t sunk in or that self policing ain’t working.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »