✉
Log in | Register
Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Why was this image merged?

« first < prev Page 31 of 31 next > last »
6 hours ago - permalink

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE4N...

Watching the video, I now realize that It is quite likely that she did a screenshot of the reel. It feels quite similar to some frames on the reel. I realized after I saw the merger.

But it did catch me by surprise. Is It cause maybe you thought I did the screenshot myself? (If that's What she did) Or that doesn't matter at all and you'd merge anything with clear similarities?

I don't know, a video and a photo aren't really the same, at least for me. So I want to know What the lines are.

I did see the reel posted, but IDK, I took her storie and posted It as well.

To be fair, I do realize my "complaints" tend to be related to redundance, so maybe it's just me hahaha.

Maybe there IS also a quality issues? Doesn't really happen to me with Esma, but It does with others. Even if I clearly upload first (or so I think, since we don't see the queue). If that's the case, what's the better way to download from IG or Tiktok normally?

Chainer★
4 hours ago - permalink

Or that doesn't matter at all and you'd merge anything with clear similarities?

It doesn't matter whether you took the screenshot, or got it from someplace, for the merge. The only way I could see arguing for keeping the still image is if it is much higher quality than the video and shows detail the video doesn't.

« first < prev Page 31 of 31 next > last »